Happy Patches V4

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Sep 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

FAQ
    SOS

A quick overview:

Mainland only.
    Event crop 6:30 hr - 4:40 hr with water and manure applied.
    Required Event drop from crops.
    Not required extra event drop from trees.
    Patches can be milled in both mills, 1 patch = 41 event crop + 3 event drop
    Main reward: 3 givers, upgrades available for Star Coins in event shop.
    6 patches for free.

1st Giver - 44 patches needed = 1804 event crop + 132 event drop
    2nd Giver - 174 patches needed = 7134 event crop + 522 event drop
    3rd Giver - 239 patches needed = 9799 event crop + 717 event drop

Event runs for 6 days.
    Mainland = 202 plots of 1x1. With CAC applied each harvest it'll yield 202 event crop for replant and 606 event crop for milling patches.

Providing you get enough event drops, to make 239 patches without the extra use of boosters (SG/SSG/bonusses) you'll need 17 harvests with CAC. That's close to 3 harvests/day.

EDIT
    The original EN FAQ once again provided incorrect requirements. I edited this post so it now has the corrected info in bold.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    hatzeva, Nala777, Mooboy and 12 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks habalala ! I am in to it.
    5 harvests per day ????o_Oo_Oo_O

Nala777, joanc123, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  3. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I started with 144 drops by harvesting cloves. We will see in the future whether 20 drops of .164 drops from the neighbors will be enough for the start.5 harvests a day would be tiring again. I'll see if I can continue after playing a few times.

Nala777, joanc123, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  4. habalala

15535 event crop needed
    606 event crop per harvest
    15535/606 = 25.7 harvests

or

606 event crop per harvest = 9.3 patches per harvest
    239 patches needed
    239/9.3 = 25.7 harvests

in 6 days.

EDIT: Requirements have changed! Please see first post.

Nala777, Cassie101, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Habalala for starting this thread. ;)

I will be doing it even though the prizes don't really grab me - more EP items plus upgrades that go to the Barn and get forgotten until I clear out my Parks, etc. I like the mini-game so I will do what I can at a leisurely pace and enjoy it! :music:
    Good luck all! :D

Nala777, Cassie101, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks habalala for starting the thread and all your great information! I will not be doing this event, as I do not like the mini game at all!:wuerg: I find it very annoying!:p Good luck everyone, and I hope the rest of you reach your goals and have fun!;)

Nala777, Willow, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  7. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

8. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

The mill wants 41 plants and 3 drops . I think the event information(FAQ) has been spelled incorrectly.

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Isn't this usually the "harvest hoedown" event where we empty our barns in a vain attempt at prizes we can only dream of winning?

Are they skipping that part this year?

If that's the case, I'm okay with it... You know I'm in as far as I can go...it's SEWING!

PS - unless the picture in the event FAQ is wrong, it's the denim we want in order to load up on star coins...

Nala777, Willow, farmer_broke and 5 others like this.
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Well, that changes things. Even doing my usual three harvests and maybe a bit of tweaking along the way, I should complete the whole thing. :D

Nala777, Willow, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  11. habalala

Thanks for pointing out! I've edited the initial post of this thread.

Nala777, Cassie101, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  12. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

So not doing any trees around the edges for the swap buttons? I havent done the domino game before so I'm not sure if they would be needed very much. You guys would be the masters there

Nala777, Cassie101, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

There is still room (to buy) in my pet playfield, so it is busy farming to get 3rd giver + upgrades.

Nala777, joanc123, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Oh, for those who aren't sure what the point of the mini-game is: The more tiles of the same type of fabric that you can place TOUCHING EACH OTHER - the higher the count on what you get for that fabric when you end that particular game board. Each fabric type gives a different reward. In the case of denim, the more pieces of denim that you can stick together, the star coin count goes up - and it rises dramatically after about 4 pieces...so that's the strategy, folks. And yes, THAT is why you might want a few swap buttons, although each board only allows you so many swaps, after that, you're stuck with what you've got.

Nala777, Mooboy, zerodegrees and 6 others like this.
  15. habalala

I never used the swap button. When the tiles aren't useful on a board I simply start a new board (after placing 4 tiles).

16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Well, what do you know?!! I like this one and will actually do as many games as possible within the parameters of time -and- NOT removing my trees!:):):) I also use the swaps, because the fun (for me) is in playing each actual game the best that I can, and not caring if I do all of the games or not, so it becomes a no-stress Event - I Love it!!:inlove::D

Thank you Game Team!!:D

hatzeva, Nala777, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  17. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I don't like it either too much of a faff.

farmlily3, Nala777, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  18. habalala

I have no clue what it means but I :inlove: the faff word :)

19. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks for the thread, habalala. :)

I always put out trees for my initial harvest because those swap buttons come in handy when I have a long chain going like this:

[​IMG]

I don't need a whole lot though, so I put all my trees away and just focus on event crops during the event.

Here's a chart showing what the mini-rewards are like for each additional connected tile:

[​IMG]

No, the Harvest Hoedown events usually happen in November and have never been associated with the Happy Patches event.

20. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

No, not doing this one at all but do appreciate the thread habalala. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.