Happy Patches V4

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Sep 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I'm at 126 tiles, I have the drops for 88 more tiles that I can't use for lack of plants. No harvest bonuses in sight on the wheel.
    Oh well at least there's no danger of running out of drops.

kirsi4, viivi99, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I think I've used it here but it vanished when Photobucket went commercial a few years back. Maybe I just need guidance how to get url as I have it saved on the puter? I would appreciate any help :D

As for the event - it's going geschwint after I won 100% for 24h. Used almost all my Party spins but have recently realized spins come in crates too! And I have nearly 1500 saved up, spin spin spin. Have used 133 patches and 89 are in the pipeline so it's looking like I'm able to finish. Best of luck everyone!

ctindaldavies, Cassie101 and joanc123 like this.
  3. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

You mean the Meta Item System? This system is used to generate suitable rewards based on the player's farm level in situations where rewards are generated automatically (e.g., farm wheel, wonder stables, etc.).

I think all it does is try to ensure you don't get something you have no use for at your current level, but I don't believe it does anything to skew things for the better for higher level players. If anything, I've found that lower level farms have a higher chance of receiving more valuable rewards than higher level farms (e.g., the newest animal from wonder stables). I feel like the less valuable rewards are weighted more heavily on my main farm...

I doubt this system has anything to do with what tiles you get, though. Or maybe you're talking about something else?

Cassie101, 12ss12 and Noelle20001 like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Yes a lot of the sites that offered a decent basic free service as well as a paid version, all but got rid of the free allotment. I've had to pay now to get all my stuff back from photobucket, and even now, they are dawdling releasing it. Once I have it all downloaded to this pc, I will delete the account. It's morally wrong.

Anyway, if you have it on your pc and it's the right size for this forum, there are still a couple of free hosting places. The two I am using now are imgur (you can do it without an account at all but the pic is posted publicly, or create an account to hide them). imgbb.com must have an account, but it is easier to get the codes from. Both will allow you to use facebook to sign in to avoid unwanted emails etc.
    Just follow your nose and upload the image from your pc.
    If you use imgbb it will give you the direct link straight away from the upload complete screen. Simply copy it and then paste it into the signature section of this forum account. And done. If the sig is too big and is the one I made originally, I still have it and can play with it.

I'm not using anything on this one except water and manure and CAC when I remember. I've just reached the 180 tile mark. I just managed to finish one that gave 15 stars as well as a few star coins, so was happy with that one.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. viivi99

viivi99 Forum Apprentice

Done, thanks to the 100% + 100% +1 harvest bonus for arable crops and thanks to the neighbors for the gifts. :D

memmu55, asta.neiti, IpsiDei and 5 others like this.
  6. mirsi54

mirsi54 Forum Apprentice

Done and thanks to the neighbors for the gifts :D:music:

mika-1986, memmu55, viivi99 and 5 others like this.
  7. cats50

cats50 Regular

I am 139, won't finish and don't really care. LOL first time I haven't been pressed to finish event. Oh well.

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

All done now. I got the upgrades and one of the harvest helpers from the store, the star coins were few and far between.

kirsi4, asta.neiti, mika-1986 and 4 others like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

zerodegrees - that was what I was talking about - and I don't think they've worked the "bugs" out of that meta item system just yet. Because the amount of rubbish on the wheel for both this farm (level 225) and sewinglady's (level 230) is really high - I spent the weekend getting rid of maple, pine and olive XXL trees - and I still have over 100 of each on SL's farm and will likely be back up to around 200 of each by the time the next train rolls into town. I'm still trying to get rid of yellow luggage workshops...good grief.

Anyway, I never quite understood how that worked, your explanation is better than the one offered by BP (so thank you for that). And I agree that newer (baby) farms seem to do better with things like wonder stables and trees. Have proved that one myself in the past year.

10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Well over 300 tiles already used and I still continue. I like the mini-game. There could be more denim.

11. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Is it a bug, or is it just a feature of the loot box mechanic? :p

I think the Meta Item System is there to prevent a level 200+ farm from getting something stupid and completely insulting like a yellow chicken, but the high probability of receiving "rubbish" (relatively speaking) is probably by design.

Doesn't bother me one bit, though, because I know better rewards eventually mean increased requirements down the line. As long as I can get the collection items and harvest bonuses with a reasonable number of spins, I'm happy. Sometimes less is more. ;)

12. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

One more event has ended. (Happy patches V4)
    Total: 511 mini-games played.
    -All upgrades have been received.
    -5 pcs TTP harvest Bonus L
    -5 pcs TP harvest Bonus L
    -3 pcs TP / TTP harvest Bonus
    -3 Buff boxes
    -1pcs 25 x SG
    I liked this activity. Not bad at all.

Next...

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I was happy with the outcome - all 3 farms got all the way to the 2x2 giver...

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.