Happy Patches V6

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by davidb1yth007, Sep 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

[​IMG]
    517 star coins in 390 spins. My record is 83 star coins in 1 round. And 2,5m TEP in 1 round. Not bad :)
    CR ===> Ok.
    2 Piccolo boxes ===> ok.
    New target : parakeet

2. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I've got 722 from 535 and my last pattern yielded my best of 70 star coins. Going for 800 to get both stalls and maybe a boojum tree!
    Best of luck to all, I hope you get to where you are happy!

3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Super some of us have done well :D,

David Wow that is loads of Patches glad you enjoying Sewing that DumBunny is your Mentor lol :D;):D

I just unlocked Cloud Row, just passed 245 Tile Marker, So far got 421 Star Coins not sure what to spend it on

Still not much luck with Harvester Bonus Booster yet, Extra Crops does help gain more Star Coins to Spend:p

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have 398 Star Coins and should have my first Parakeet Nest tomorrow morning! I did use a +100% plant bonus so this upped the ante a bit but I figured it was worth it. :D:music::D
    I don't know what else I will be able to afford but I will probably continue to the end of the event just to see how I do.:p
    For some reason, I thought we got more coins if we added more tiles ... maybe that was part of the event before? o_O Now I know that I can quit if I am not getting blue tiles, I am getting more Star Coins. Now if only I can remember this strategy the next time round! xD
    Hope you are all doing nicely and picking up some goodies! ;)

imalattanhalka and zerodegrees like this.
  5. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I've managed 560 star coins so far and am going for a parakeet and a boojum tree. :D
    I've enjoyed this event, four hour crop is great, can fit more harvestings in during a day.
    Drops kept pace with crops too which is a nice change.

6. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

477 tiles placed and 905 star coins.
    I got the Piccolo boxes of course but now I'm wondering if I should go for the Roadrunner nest (I don't have one yet) or an upgraded Fabri-tastic stunt which gives +15% EP from givers.

7. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

632 tiles placed and 1359 star coins earned - average of 2.15 coins per tile.

My record this time was 89 star coins which was a little disappointing because I had that one all set up for 96 - 103 star coins but alas, the tiles would not cooperate. :(

I got the Fabri-tastic Stunt giver + upgrades, the Snip Snip Snip charged giver, 2/2 "Piccolo" wonder boxes, and the roadrunner nest. I was planning to stop there but I had 37 star coins left over; figured I might as well make it an even 50 and get myself an extra "Volga" wonder stable. Ended up with another 19 star coins left over so I bought one of the wonder trees too.

I got everything I wanted so I'm happy. Hope others did too and had as much fun as I did!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.