Happy snowman day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Shimmer, Feb 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

The event was completed, only 17 scarf remained. Baha had 102 koalas and the rest were trees.

mika-1986 likes this.
  2. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I have only had one bonus from the farm wheel, a +1 crops for 6 hours, and I'm doing fine for giant carrots with only water + manure + CAC. I've just finished step 6, which I calculate means I need to donate another 8,750 giant carrots so have 7 harvests left to go. Lots of time.

83 scarves from the morning harvest of all trees.

I feel like people are throwing a lot of resources at this event when you don't need to as long as you can harvest reasonably promptly.

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I had a 200% for 12 hours and another +1 for crops for 6 hours from the farmwheel. I agree that prompt harvesting should mean a steady progress without the need for a lot of resources. Because I was able to get my crops in faster than normal, I was at a standstill for scarves most of the last 2 days but it all came together fine. Just needed to be patient.

I had everything in my barn needed for the event so I only had to focus on crops and drops. I finished the event with this morning's harvest of trees.

There are still 2 days remaining in the event so there is still time to accomplish your goals. Good luck!

dumbunny, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Indeed. Wheel bonuses allowed sewinglady's farm to finish the event yesterday. This farm and PM23 are still lagging behind - no wheel bonuses for those farms...

If you can swing it, there is still time to buy a few green goo and propellers on sale today.

I've decided that if this farm and PM23 can't finish, I'm not going to get upset about it - it is what it is.

Sue46 and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

There is plenty of time, but there is also Happy Workshop day tomorrow. Very tempting to have pinks and all long ones out on those fields using harvest bonuses;)

6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Done, 16 Snowmans.

3 times upgrade both "Hit the..." and "Tug o..." Quite big amounth of PF and Tree-Turbo used to get 2 Piccolos, other prizes are PIIP to me... of cource I get all SG after Piccolos and ONE Party Ticket :)

Lucky to ALL !

7. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Ready - and big mistake at the end - just looking "Yes I have all scarfs"... and Hats... and milling one EXTRA time and when in levels 15 and 16, just mentioned that I miss over 600 plants (that extra milling...) --> 300 extra SG and now to sleep (01.40 local time) and event ready, 2 Piccolos, SG´s and those 4+4 Farm Coins. Thats it this time :)

Nuubi-Joonas2210 likes this.
  8. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Waiting on last harvest and will be done with all 16 snowmen. Even with mistakenly starting with crops on Baha - I only need 41 more scarves, and I have 107 extra top hats so far, and that was only from giant carrots except for the first harvest. So it looks like I'll finish a day early! Did not expect that!
    :) :D
    Hope everyone else is on track for finishing!

9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi everyone ! Just dropping by to see you all and say I am fine now. Thanks for all your love and concern.
    I skipped this event. I think I will start from the MM event.

10. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Glad you are feeling better, 12! I may as well have skipped it, lol, I won't finish I don't think. Been too busy to harvest regularly. That's ok, I don't freak out over events anymore, so I'm (pretty) sure I won't die. :pxD

BlackCaviar, 12ss12, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Oh good. That means I'm not dead, either. Didn't finish on this farm or PM23. Don't care. Waiting to see what the next event brings.

BlackCaviar, Sue46, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

12ss12 Glad you ok now ;):D, At least there is new MM Event Starting looking at grapevine seem something new :D:D

i managed to finish this event had a slow start i do not rush events only use buffs when i am able to harvest regularly when not busy got +1 Twice took a while getting those scarfs :p

dumbunny, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.