Harvest Festival 2022

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You need that number of points to get your next crate - just one of them and Anki needs only 1.800.00 points to get her next crate. It is like she needs a couple of meters to reach kilometer post, while you are probably have just passed that same post. Not very many meters away from each other (total donations), but you are not on same side of that post, which gives crate.
    Requirements grow fast always for next crate, it is not linear growth. FAQ says The reward frequency will get bigger on high equivalency levels

Tarsis63 and anki74 like this.
  2. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Yes WE understand that "kilometerpost thing" what You neirborgh and In-Game-Friend say BUT Nuubi already has 1.8 + 2.6 + 3.9 +7.8 +15.? and that 25 million "to next crate" I only have under that 1.8 millions donates and 50M is 2x bigger total than 24M... so We try to tell, how it is possible to donate 50M like me and do not have those same steps? We think that "same steps to same level all players" when "all compete agains all", right?

1.8+2.6+3.9+7.8+15 = 31.1 millions... (Nuubi´s total 24M ?!?) and I have donate total 50M and do not have those "big steps" 2.6 to 15M at all !) so I have LOT of little donates and total 50 but nuubi is donated only couple of donates and his donates are bigger than me! (no, not google this time, try to understand english with wrong plurals! :music::inlove:8))

Tarsis63 likes this.
  3. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Well after much deliberation I've decided to throw my hat in the ring. But I'm not burning my whole farm so am just aiming for Top 3000 on this farm and my second farm, WillowsPlace. My third farm doesn't have enough already in stock and market prices are way too high.

Best of luck to David, Brookeham, zerodegrees and anyone else who is trying to compete this year. I hope you all reach your goals.

TB :inlove:

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Good luck to all those going for it! :inlove:;)

I got as far as I wanted - finished the first part and got all the first five additional prizes by adding some Crates and the event items I had left over. One more harvest and maybe some more Crates but if not, throw whatever's left in the giant hole! xD

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

All the best to the participants. I am seeing your names in the list.

That's what I am doing too. And finally I too, will throw all the event items into that giant hole. xD

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The fat lady has sung her last aria on my farms. I'm done. I see david and habalala are still in the top 3000. Got my fingers crossed for ya!

Mooboy, sanddollar15 and farmer_broke like this.
  7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

180 mins to go and I'm still in the race
    Nervously trying to keep up the pace...
    Will I make it and claim my place?
    or will it be a giant slap in the face?!?
    xD
    Should I be writing or something else?
    something
    else
    Bye!!

8. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Bye it is!! In a few weeks I will no longer be. The batteries of my remote will give way. I wish to say thanks to all players who have been around in game with me during the past 7.5 years. A big hug to you and always keep in mind: Carpe Diem and Keep smiling!

9. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

:cry:

10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@habalala , It has been a pleasure to have known you on this farm game! Good bye my friend:cry::cry: and may
    God Bless you on your next journey :inlove: ((hugs))

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

:cry:

Goodbye and best wishes always.

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

habalala - It's been an honor and great fun to be your friend and neighbor. :inlove:My heart and prayers go out to you.

david - You inspired me to give it a go this year!!! I always enjoy your humorous poems!!!!:D

Looks like I finally made it!!! :music:

Congrats to you both and all English Forum members to make the Top 3000!!!!;)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Update on missing event timer:

The top list is currently not visible. The technicians will check it tomorrow. Unfortunately you have to be patient until then.

SOURCE

In the meantime, the TOP list can be accessed HERE (same list posted by *WisdomTree* above).

Congrats to all EN participants who managed to place in the TOP 500/1000/3000! :D

Mooboy, sanddollar15 and Brookeham like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Habalala, you will be missed. Fair winds and following seas...

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. 12ss12

[​IMG]

You will always be remebered, habalala. I will never forget your kind words to me. They gave me strength and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Wish you less pain and more comfort in the following weeks. Think of us when you need strength to face the harsh reality. Carpe Diem. With sad and painful heart I say Good Bye to you, dear friend.

16. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Habalala, It been nice knowing you in farmerama for 7.5 years enjoy your postings on this forum over the years, It is sad to see you go as we all move on to new pastures in life eventually

I wish you all the very best and make most of life you will be missed Take Care many best wishes from me ;););)

Nala777, 12ss12, shellhappybj and 2 others like this.
  17. 12ss12

Congratulations to all the winners from our Forum and Friends !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The race is run
    My barn is done
    I missed my goal
    but I'm not a fool
    :wuerg:
    It was a test
    to be the best
    but at the line
    some better than mine
    :eek:
    With 20mins to go, I was 498
    I couldn't match: the pace too great
    my barn had taken a fateful dive
    And I plummeted to 575
    :(
    Glum has had it's weary day
    and now I'm back, renewed to play
    What to do better next time around
    To learn from the ways I've found!
    ;)
    Bye, Habalala with your sing-song name!
    You will be missed huge from this game!
    Thanks for All you shared with us
    I'll sing your name, like "Wheels-on-the-Bus"!
    :music::inlove::music:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    fiend, dumbunny, 12ss12 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.