Harvest Helper for wheel spins

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Janisella, Aug 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

Since wheel spins are given out just for breathing these days, we seem to have a choice of having our fingers fall off to utilize them all, or letting them go to waste.

It would be great if we could either have a harvester option for wheel spins, or the ability to do more than one spin at a time. I'm sure I'm not the only person leaving crates unopened because it takes too many mouse clicks to keep my wheel spin tally under 99.

Bisquitte, xiop, Meggan2010 and 4 others like this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Absolutely!!! I agree completely with this suggestion.

Bisquitte and 12ss12 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Absolutely!!! I too agree completely with this suggestion.

Bisquitte and davidb1yth007 like this.
  4. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

If we can't have a way to use multiple spins at a time, can we PLEASE stop having so many regular spins as rewards - or drop the 99 spin limit? If someone decides to spend an afternoon completing farmers society quests (or emptying crates), they have to break their flow and get rid of spins before resuming.

Bisquitte likes this.
  5. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

there is a quick way to use your spins. open the farm wheel click on the start button for your first spin. as soon as it begins to spin press escape button on your keyboard, you will leave the farm wheel but your spin reward will be credited to you. do this several times then click the reward history button underneath the prizes to see what you won with those spins. you can plough through dozens of spins in no time at all.
    happy farming ;)

Bisquitte likes this.