Harvester ONLY Subscription.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 1Kay58, Jun 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

I think it would be great if BP offered a Harvester Subscription for the Harvester only. I don't mind planting but harvesting is just to much! (As is trying to use the fertilizer.) It should cost less for a monthly Harvester only subscription than it would be for the Harvester, with the Seeder, Farm Droid and Builder that is offered now. That way people could choose which one they want to use and can afford. Money is very tight right now for some. Not everyone has been able to go back to work yet.

2. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Great idea!

1Kay58 likes this.
  3. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I would use the individual scripts for planting yes. They also need to look at the Wheel and Crates...updating them. I buy a subscription just about every month but the Seeder; yes the Seeder is a recurring staple the other three show up once in a blue moon, My point is right now as I type I have 10,593.54 hours won on the SEEDER, that is 441 days or 1 year 2 months and 16 days worth of SEEDER. And Murphy's law says that if SEEDER is on the Wheel when I click to spin it will land on SEEDER.
    I wish this was on a roulette table somewhere so I could bet millions on SEEDER and win.

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

xDxDxDxDxDxDGood one, saturniaxD

p.s. I wish they would run the Subscription for the whole first week of the month instead of just 3 days.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    FrootloopGrove likes this.
  5. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Farm Supplies - Services you can buy individual parts and sometimes they even put them on sale.