Having Game problems

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sanddollar15, Dec 30, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hello I am sanddollar15 Account # 52929410 could you please clear my server cache as I am having trouble logging in and other issues for the past10 hours! :( on 2 different browsers that I use all the time. firefox and microsoft edge
    Thank you for any help you can give to me

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sanddollar15 :)

I'm sorry you have had trouble all day :( I have cleared your server cache. Please restart your computer and then try to log in again. Did that help?

May I assist you further?

3. sanddollar15

Hi It only let me harvest 1 field then when I tried to go to another it just kept sending me back to the map page even when I was harvesting I was getting spinning daisies and had to wait. Also when I go to get my Igm message from orla it open to a blank message center. I still think there is an issue and my sister plays on her own computer not mine and I have 2 PC's and both are having the same issues! Thanks for your efforts

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Can you try turning off animations in Game settings to see if that helps for now,

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. sanddollar15

Thanks I will try that but I just got back into the game now! You can close whenever you want :)
    shooger, turning off animation seems to have helped at the moment
    thank you for the suggestion!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.