Heart of the Sea Magic Stalk Row Trivia Point price

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Nordais, Jul 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Hello Mods,

as I'm preparing the strategy of the Football Game Night event, I cannot establish how many Triviap Point is needed to get the cloud row and givers because there's no Trivia Points associated with the cloud row due to the fact that is marked as purchased in the FAQ. So any indication as to how expensive the empty cloud row is?

Thank you and you may close after answering. :)

Edit: Sorry, I see that the givers and cloud row are Star Coins and not Trivia Points. But Still, how many to we need to clear the cloud row and establish the mnimum board game we need to play to get the cloud row. Thanks again.

Edit 2: Finally found the info in the Portuguese forum, the cloud row is 22 Star Coins.... not even the German, Spanish nor French forum had it! :oops:

You may just close the tread. Have a nice day!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
    BellaMary69 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Nordais,

The cloud row is 22 star coins. I will add a note to the FAQ. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Wishing you a nice day too :) Closing thread as requested.

Nordais likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.