Hello All

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Clashstrummer, Jun 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

For those players that remember me Hello! I didn't mean to suddenly disappear a year ago but we never know what life has planned for us. My old computer finally gave out on me and I had no access to the game or forum via my phone. I had already been dealing with a great deal with the loss of two family members having to deal with administering both of their estates, which I'm still dealing with. I also had to move as I am selling the my Mom's house where I was living as her primary caregiver up until her death.

Toss is in covid and its been a crazy couple of years for me. I have finally moved and have bought a new computer so am once again trying to get back in the game. I can't imagine all that I've missed in the last year. Hopefully the weird kinks have been worked out from the shift away from flash player. I'm also hoping some of my old friends and long time farmers are still around.

Greetings to all!

Willow, xiop, 007Farming and 6 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Welcome Back Clashstrummer ! We remember you. Sad to hear about you losses and difficulty. But also happy you have moved on. Glad to have you back. I think the last two years and more have been a difficult time for many of us and the world too.

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back Clash! I also remember you and have always admired your avatar:inlove: My thoughts are with you as you make transitions in your life due to losses and other real life circumstances. Lots to discover in the game since last played so take your time getting acclimated and have fun again:)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Clashstrummer, welcome back! It has been a tough 2 years for us all, many of us have lost loved ones, or had poor health or some other horrid thing! I am sorry you too have gone through all this, but I hope you can find fun again on your farm!

Nala777 and Clashstrummer like this.
  5. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi Clashstrummer! I too remember you and your very handsome tuxedo cat avetar!!! Welcome back! Yes, it was quite an upheaval and transition from flash...but I think we have survived. :p
    So sorry to hear of your losses and difficult times. I sincerely hope you carry on and find happiness. ;)

sanddollar15 and Nala777 like this.
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I remember you, Clashstrummer. I'm sorry to hear life threw you such a series of nasty curve balls.

I can reassure you that some things have calmed down since the early days of switching to Unity. Hope you can have fun with your farm again!

sanddollar15 and Nala777 like this.
  7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Welcome back @Clashstrummer . Many of us remember you. Sad to hear about your losses. It's been tough times for many of us. Hope you can find happiness. Good luck!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So happy to have you back! Very sorry about all the trials and loss you have had. Blessings for peace and happiness in the years to come.

9. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Thanks everyone! I know the last few years have been hard on us all. I hope for better days ahead for all of us. :inlove:

12ss12, IpsiDei and Willow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.