hello i am staci

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Ponytailprincess, Jul 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ponytailprincess

Ponytailprincess Forum Greenhorn

hi there I just started playing my name is Staci and I am a ponytail princess, i like the game so far, it is fun. :)

2. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome to the game and the forum! :)

A bit of info for you, in case you haven't explored the forum. You will find lots of information about the game itself in the forum under Game FAQ's and helpful player information about events under Game Strategy Discussion. Feel free to ask questions about the game from Moderators (General Issues, Technical Issues and Newbies) or from other players under Game Related Chit Chat or Gabfest.

Happy Farming!:D

3. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

Hellllloooooooooooo Staci.

I have another farm and I believe we are both in the same mentor's nest. You're my chickadee sister. WOW A real chickadee sister.

Hey sister, send that mentor luv points everyday and that mentor will luv you. And ask that mentor anything. Just worry um.

My chickadee sister, WOW! Now I want to pull that ponytail of yours and run. Byyyyyyyeee

MARLYMAR and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi ponytailprincess (Staci) and welcome to the Farmerama Game and forum. As Willow has stated there is very good information out there and many friendly and helpful farmers! Also fishy_broke's advise to ask any question of your mentor, I'm sure they will be happy to help you! Good luck with the game, play at your own pace and most of all have fun!;)

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Welcome Princess !
    [​IMG]

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome Ponytailprincess to the game and to our lovely community here:)
    Hope to see more of your posts and always feel free to ask anything you don't undestand:)

sanddollar15 and MARLYMAR like this.
  7. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

WELCOME !!