Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Hey! The forum reads that events will begin at 2 p.m. CEST (UTC + 2) when daylight saving time began. So still +1 is added to Finnish time, but why does UTC read +2? I do not understand the winter time read +1.
    So do the events start in Finnish time UTC + 1 or UTC + 2 during summer time? In my opinion + 1. Is there a typo in the forum at the start of events at UTC?

kirsi4 likes this.
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

:) what event...? ;)

kirsi4 likes this.
  3. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

So my question concerns all current and future events now that summer time began.
    Sorry if I wrote so that my question was misunderstood. I when I have to use a translator.

Nuubi-Joonas2210 and kirsi4 like this.
  4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

When I wrote - I think - aprill fool, no event begins last midnight :) Sorry...

5. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Hello specially FINNS, I need 2 neirbourgh, if You are Finnish people, I can talk to You with Finnish language in InGame Private Messages if i need help so Finnish (or it is Finish...?) people in first place :) . So couple of Finns if you want, to my neirbourgh... sorry bad English but you understand if you are Finnish men/women...

6. andrewf350

andrewf350 Forum Greenhorn

Hello friends
    If you use the code CALORIES you will get 3 Party Tickets, 20 Super Grow and 3 Carrot Apple Chutney booked to your account. The code is valid from now onwards until Monday, 5th of April 2021 at 23:59 CET and claimable once per user account.

mika-1986 and mausorvo like this.
  7. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

Happy Easter! Have you ever done any stupid issues during the playing? I have done! I just used a seeder and thought that all the plants were gear plants. Luckily I also used all my super grows at the same time. The final result when I couldn't cancel -> all my plants were LETTUCE xD

viivi99 and mausorvo like this.
  8. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

There is MOVIES in Finland - "Valio Aino"-movies. Use "X" to get points, need re-fresh the game and the points will go to You :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    viivi99 and mika-1986 like this.
  9. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Now I`m gonna sleep in this game. Good bye and see you in the world of mysteries... 8)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    kirsi4, baw815 and mirsi54 like this.
  10. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

All the best for you Panthera :)

kirsi4 likes this.
  11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Does the bonus called "Full Moon Harvest Booster" also affect Event Plants with that +2 effect?

For example, since the Fear Bouquet does not affect the event plants, will this bonus affect it?

12. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

No

Nuubi-Joonas2210 likes this.
  13. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Has any Finn already managed to get those rare pearls (from the Secret Pond fishery)? Personally, at least I'm not, I guess it was the last time that none came first and then there were more of them left in the end, no matter how much, that's how our Finland forum was discussed, right? <---> seems that "no pearls" in hole world :) But I have lucky with L-boxes, get 4 of it and no bad lures at all, only 2 or3 pcs of two better ones... have to say that sick Elisa message "Life is..."

kirsi4, mika-1986 and Tarsis63 like this.
  14. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

No pearls and no badges -> two "nice and motivating" events....plah....

kirsi4, mika-1986 and Tarsis63 like this.
  15. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

No pearls :cry:

Tarsis63 and kirsi4 like this.
  16. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Event - Aces High IV Please note,

if you want an event item (race1 last prize) in Tomato plane with all its upgrade parts, you will need to use each upgrade for that option to "double" that is, go to that lowest fuel prize box.

Otherwise, only 3 of those upgrades are available, doubling the lowest fuel upgrades will be six pieces, i.e. the maximum number!

After all, this event starts tomorrow, April 28, as well as a full moon night mini-event to get Dragula Orchids fueled!

edit: AND same Duoble => to get all 6 "Race Token"s ! = you need to DOUBLE all Race token price Box in races 1,3 and 5!

mika-1986, kirsi4 and Tarsis63 like this.
  17. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Thank you Nuubi, this was very important information :inlove:

mika-1986, kirsi4 and Tarsis63 like this.
  18. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

No pearls for pigs o_O:cry:

viivi99 and kirsi4 like this.
  19. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

One Last Fishing - I have 12 Pearls, got 16 tickets, 2x Large and 1x Other Lure box... maybe 2+2+1 lures, have to get atleast 1 Pearl-set (and of cource 1 ready set to get one box!).

If not, have to gamble and use pearls to get Premium lure or deluge lure and get the best Fish and 2 times 6 pearls. Othervise - no cloudrow.

Yes, must say, so sad but: Nuubi-Joonas2210 get 3x 6 pearls in ONE Fishing (not even "best place") and now have 39 extra perls ! Life is not equal! Becoming "family fight" <--- JOKE !

kirsi4 likes this.
  20. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

(there is several hour time cab between my messages...)

So called "nyyhkis" in finnish (<- SOB in english)...

No CR!:mad::cry:

Over 40 times with 2 best lures, get 12 pearls, get Premium lure for 8 pearls, CRAB and 4/5 crabs, now 3 weeks and 4 Pearls worth of NOTHING!

Bye Bye Fishing Bear forever (<<-- ALL every time you were very affectionate and generous and KIND, I get all the rewards, but now... maybe next time - however - because you are so affectionately looking and I have a similar-looking dream buddy bear named Tino and Tino is now very sad :eek::oops::(.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    kirsi4 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.