Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

After all - silent school followed when my darling did not get that Cloud Row of the Fishing Event and unforeseen naps arrived.

I did better myself, I got 45 Rare Pearls oversupply and they got 3 + 3 of those best lures, which didn't come with just a couple of Romance 2 boxes and were left with nothing but the best and the weakest (not the worst fish in three weeks, well!) over to accumulate points, you save them something you get paid for, a couple of points per sint.

Maybe my partner (anki74) has come to terms with her fishing buddy the next time he arrives, however, this fishing is the mini-game she likes the most and now it happened like this, pity and crying!

Couple of hours later... (no spam, several hours /a day between messages)

My Lucky is (maybe) continuing...

"Some" times "some" Jackpot´s from Party Wheel (and Diamond place +200% and Gold place +100% event plants), 2 times regular wheel spins give me "crops +1/6h"... No small pots of land and now my Event Plant Stock shows: 7094 after planting... 11++ thousand plant, ready today afternoon... uups... but drops still needed and to get drops, -10% flowers and 12,5h flower (that orange one) 2 times a day and night time Hydrangeas.

And my Darling Anki74- not so good luck, not again this time ...

Last edited by moderator: May 6, 2021
    kirsi4 likes this.
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

I get my Treasure Hunt CR but too many Suzy Supergrow and Supergrow used, way too many.
    p.s. also "anki74" get her CR to Secred Pond Event with that Sript! Nice! Now only 124 drops so not a near to get Piccolo box, not near! :)

imalattanhalka and kirsi4 like this.
  3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

I just reached level 228 and got the plant "Alpine Aster".

I now ask in which series of Farmers Sosiety that plant is needed and is there a Suzy Super-grow / Super Grow or other good prizes on offer in those series?

If you are Finnish, I will be very happy to receive information as a private message in our home language on the game side!

Of course, it is very useful that you say the name of the series in English now (even in a private message!) When our own language is not used in the game :)

(my nickname is same than this in The Forum!)!

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    kirsi4 likes this.
  4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Attention ALL gamer friends! Apparently it needs TWO upgrades to the event object that it gets put in the cloudrow!

Personally, I meant to save event coins, BUT if you want to use a cloudrow, then you have to buy them, at least I didn't notice that those upgrades would be rewarded with play times!

kirsi4 and mika-1986 like this.
  5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Me and anki74:

both Events, "Farm Tycoon" AND "Drive-in-theathre" = Cloudrow ON, so You can gift drops to somebody else if You want!

Titi-tyy, asta.neiti, kirsi4 and 2 others like this.
  6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Renzo and the Power Man game!

Before hitting the same point, there were 9300-9800 points (round one almost perfect hits) and in the second round of the same points 9000-9300, the third round was always pig-hard with this new Unity compared to the old Flash, with which I got 90% of the games 20 points, now probably 60% of the games produces no more 15 points 30% 9 and the remaining 10% full 20 points.

Of course, you have to take into account that beating the Mole becomes 2-3 points and remember 1-2 points, so it must be played by the Powerman. But just in case if anyone has left the rots to last.

p.s. I don't know, the last time I hit all the tickets and I got super, probells, kennel farm coins and the main prize, now suddenly there were 123 game tickets in stock! Where did the lie come from, but it shouldn't even be mentioned ...

p.p.s. Somehow my text translates back from English to Finnish, hardly very well. Well the main thing is - Powerman is much harder than last time, let alone when there was still Flash when it was easy!

kirsi4, Titi-tyy and Tarsis63 like this.
  7. Nikke03

Nikke03 Forum Greenhorn

I think my friends have noticed that I'm not so active player anymore. So if you want more active friends you can kick me out!
    I only check my fields maybe once or twice a month and I don't play events anymore, neither my sister, Lisette28!

kirsi4 and Tarsis63 like this.
  8. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

So sorry that Finnish Forum closed but welcome EN forum.

mika-1986 likes this.
  9. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

Hello all :) Some might already noticed that not so often online, but real life has taken so much time and after 11,5 years in Farmerama mood for events just a bit low :sleepy: Not giving up yet but nice huge forests have covered my fields;)
    Hope all are enjoying colorful late autumn and first snow :)

10. Nuubi-Joonas2210

You are my and my mate anki74´s neirbourgh-list to the ending of the game :) So, have a nice autumn and winter, hope covid-19 rules NOT are so tight this winter than last in Finland, BUT seem to be "so sad level" because people do not take "medicine" (=rokote) in free will... why are we in finland so stupid... not known!

mika-1986, asta.neiti and kirsi4 like this.
  11. mirsi54

mirsi54 Forum Apprentice

Code HALLOWEEN21

12. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Me and anki74 - Path of alcemy allready ready - so gifts to another players!

kirsi4, Tarsis63 and mika-1986 like this.
  13. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Neighbourly Gift-Giving - uups... If You will give me or anki74 neighbourly gift - please send FREE ONE´s and most wanted is:

Crate o Buffs !

So if you sent, sent Crate o Buffs - please and THANKS !

Tarsis63 and kirsi4 like this.
  14. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

I decided to quit this game during Harvest Event (give all the rest there) so I took all helpers and coupons I can...

So now 1364h 26min...:music:

kirsi4 and Tarsis63 like this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Good luck Pantteri!
    I hope your all your helpers are still functioning when the Harvest Event finally starts in January or later...:p

16. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

1364h 26min...:music:
    I made a math and got about 56 days:) and I get more on the dice event and other events...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    kirsi4, mika-1986 and Tarsis63 like this.
  17. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

So did I and it is more than that till the end of January and it is already postponed twice...

18. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Happy and Good INDEPENDENCE DAY to all my Finnish Player pals!

(6.12.1917 Finlands Independence Day - so Finland 104 years today)

kirsi4, -Babari-, eijastiina and 7 others like this.
  19. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Announcement: Christmas Community Gift

Starts: Friday, 24th of December at 00:01 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Sunday, 26th of December at 23:59 CET (UTC+1)
    Promo: news page, event timer

The Gifts can be collected from the News layer.
    Click on the green "Claim" tab to collect your presents.

*What special rewards are there?
    • 10 x Festive Decks
    • 4 x Party Tickets
    • 40 x Farm Coins
    • 1 x EP/TEP Harvest Bonus L
    • 1 x Crate O' Neon Stables
    • 4 x Crate O' Buffs
    • 1 x Dreaming of Christmas (+)
    • 1 x Christmas Dream Cloud Row

Source: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/christmas-community-gift.41649/

20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

NO needs to BALL ORNAMENTS:

Nuubi = me - ALL Done
    anki74 - ALL Done
    sapeli - ALL Done

Santa Events parts 1,2 and 3 (most of the shop is "sold out" and 100% of important items!) all those 3 profiles !

So, send to other neirbourgh´s if they needed those more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.