Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Hello

Pantteri10 is here also. Sad that I happened to found myself here this morning but we just have to admit that:sleepy:

memmu55, lode99, gonetoosoon and 5 others like this.
  2. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Finnish players;

Like this post if you want me to copy name list we collected of helping players.
    I wont post it if some dont want game nick in public here.

3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

This time with firefox, logged in is OK (no moderating needed anymore alla my messages) but not working with Opera, that browser let me be only visitor in EN forum, hope it will fixed "in time", so familiar with Opera+Farmerama now 8 years and this firefox of me is no up-to-date version, some other reasons that Farmerama game, so this is guite slow :oops::sleepy: and yes, i like Heli:s message above, my nick can be in the list.

4. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Boyfriend Nuubi above can now write with no moderating, I must use reCAPTCHA, let´s try if it works!

edit: reCAPTCHA went ok, need moderating but now we know that it is normally function in some few first message.

Joke: :music:hope we don´t write Finnish in mistake :D

5. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Welcome, everyone.

6. mirsi54

mirsi54 Forum Apprentice

Hello all Finnish friends:music:

7. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Theres the list of finnish ppl you can ask for help if needed.

Pikku-Piika
    -Päärynä11
    Nuubi-Joonas2210
    anki74
    memmu55
    -Babari-
    lode99
    Nikke03
    Titi-tyy

Have a nice day.

(almost wrote regards, Farmerama-tiimisi :D )

Panthera, lode99, memmu55 and 5 others like this.
  8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I must warn you all Finns, if you try to play english version of Farmerama: Crate on Manure is just a crate among crates, not a pack or box of manure or whatever it is in Finnish version.

Once again I opened my crates clicking quickly in middle of the bottom row, not reading which one I open and what I get, when I realised something odd flashed. I had opened hundreds and hundreds crates of manure and they are all gone :cry: Hope there will be manure to buy during on-going event! Always when I run out of manure, same happens in Market place. Now I don't have crates to help.

Better play old and familiar Finnish version:inlove: instead of trying to learn terms in English.

9. lode99

lode99 Forum Greenhorn

Hi guys,
    I finally found my way here too. I was so happy to find so many familiar usernames from old Finnish forum. :music:
    It doesn't feel so orphaned to be here anymore.

10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

lode99 and mika-1986 like this.
  11. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

Hahaa Heli, it will be difficult to get rid of some things we did for years xD
    From Mama can also ask help but not online whole time in game :)

12. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Wow, this was great, just took me a while to test since I obvioysly cant read instructions properly first.
    Since there is pictures missing from SahraB:s message, I write it here to you again;

You are on field, dont go to wheel, it doesnt work there.

When you chooce free spins from your stock, it opens wheel. Click wheel, press ESC - and it returns to stock. Click freespin, click ESC - click,click,clicketyclick.

Fast and furious.

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You are too fast and furios, don't forget to click wheel before ESC ;)

lode99 and Heli like this.
  14. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I mixed my event plants up because of the language and now I have three thousand more of the plant that I need less... :) I only noticed when I tried to mill something.

lode99 likes this.
  15. Pikku-Piika

Pikku-Piika Forum Apprentice

Hi, I don't know much English. I'm trying to get along here with Google Translate. So I'm sorry if texts are funny. At least many translations from English to Finnish look like this.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 28, 2020
  16. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Welcome to the Finns, In my state the Finnish immigrants were responsible for the "Sauna Belt" of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan due to the opportunities in the Copper and Iron Mines. Their descendants still proudly represent you.

@Nuubi-Joonas2210 Have you ever tried Google Chrome for your browser? I had problems with FireFox as well and suprisingly found Chrome to be an adequate browser.
    If you use Cell Phone, a lot of us on the English forum use the Puffin browser.

Forgive me Mods.... Prost

lode99, memmu55 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  17. Menninkäinen99

Menninkäinen99 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I can't write English. So I'm trying to type here using Google Translator. So I'm sorry, when the texts do not correspond quite what I write. This is the conclusion I have come when I use the translators, many translations from English to Finnish language seem strange. The text of several familiar is not that familiar recognizable.
    I am now getting so upset about this compulsory English when I can not find anything.
    Now I am considering quitting all paid activities.

18. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Just ask if you cant find, so you get a link. :)
    Difference between english and finnish language is order of words. But also remember, it doesnt have to be perfect english to make yourself understandable, you can compair it to people who speak finnish "wrong", only need to have basic words right and you can understand what the other tryes to say, right?

Besides, you are doing great with translation + may learn word or two when using english more. ;)

19. sapu73

sapu73 Forum Apprentice

I just love that tip with the wheel of fortune :inlove: Thanks guys!

20. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I am impressed with just how good the translate is. Keep at it and welcome to our friendly forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.