Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ätömi75

Ätömi75 Forum Greenhorn

2. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

I'm here, I'm here! The phone screams when the smartwatch searches for it;).

3. Kukkis

Kukkis Forum Apprentice

Hey everybody. I shortened the nick a bit. ;)

Kukkakaalikorva = Kukkis

4. _Kirsi_

_Kirsi_ Forum Apprentice

Hi all, just wondering if the game as well will be only in English after December.

5. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

German remains as well ;)

6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Somebody Fin, please send InGame Private Message (as "yksityisviesti" in finnish, PM in English) in finnish about that, what is wrote in this message, what trick is in the wheel (I think it is in finnish "Onnenpyörä"?), I think I understund nothing about it! An what record me as "nuubi" can do (-Päärynä11), write PM to me Ingame, please and in Finnish of cource! And All people have a nice sunday !

and one more thing: this forum is (STILL) "out of the game" (not logged me in, only in visitor mode!) to me in Opera, but works with Chrome and Firefox, and I don´t have any other browsers and no SmartPhone and any other gadgets, only old Nokia2310 Phone and my Board-PC !

EDIT: Thanks - everybody who send me PM ! I´m not trying it yet, but thinks that I understud now ! No More need to tell, sorry and thanks !

edit2: now I have tried it - works - THANKS, no more help needed this time with "Wheel" ("Onnenpyörä" in finnish)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    nennus, Pikku-Piika and asta.neiti like this.
  7. Nikke03

Nikke03 Forum Greenhorn

Can somebody send me finnish that what Nuubi just asked, I can't also understand that so well!

Pikku-Piika and Heli like this.
  8. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Welcome everyone. That's very sad that your forum has been closed down, but it is nice to have you here.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  9. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

To those of Suomi that have joined the English forum... Tervetuloa
    Several boards have closed recently and we (the English forum) have accepted each and every one. in enjoyment of Farmerama.
    We know that translation can confuse the best of us. Trust me. I have noticed when I try to translate German or other European languages that there is an awkwardness. Bear with us as you transition to the English Forum, we look forward to your participation and strategies of this game.
    (P.S. ... I had to look up a few words in Finnish ;))

10. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Just found out you dont have to go to wheel via stock.
    It works if you go to city, click wheel, click it to spin, play esc - repeat.

11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It works in city, but not on farm wheel on map - I tested :)

12. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

How did you do that? And is it shorter just here on the forum or also in the game?
    I think jäniksenpelätti may be a little difficult to every not-Finn as well :D

13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Sorry to tell you, it is too late to do that! It is possible to choose Forum-name, when you enter here first time, you've done that years ago (I peeked). It is only Forum-name.

We are difficult ones here 8) :pxD

lode99 and ctindaldavies like this.
  14. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

One suggestion would be to put what you would like others to call you in your "Signature".

ctindaldavies likes this.
  15. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Don't worry, we are good at giving everyone shortened nicknames. Either just let us know what you want to be called or we will usually do it automatically because some of us (myself) can be lazy. Most just call me Ct/ct/CT.

Many years ago when the game first started there weren't many language boards and we used to have a lot of european players here.

16. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Yeah...back to the roots then. JP is the most natural abbreviation.

lode99, mirsi54, mausorvo and 4 others like this.
  17. mausorvo

mausorvo Forum Apprentice

Hi, can anyone wise tell me what is the Wish Tree and what it gives in harvest?

Menninkäinen99 likes this.
  18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It is fruit tree and it gives wish-fruits. Farmers Society (MTY) asks them in Make a Wish (Toivo jotain).

mirsi54 likes this.
  19. Titi-tyy

Titi-tyy Forum Apprentice

I will no longer buy agricultural aid! This game lost its idea when it is not possible to communicate in Finnish. If I can't play in Finnish anymore, I can't, I don't understand the instructions

kirsi4 likes this.
  20. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Hi, theres a list of finnish players you can contact if you have problems.
    But I understand your point, I read this section and FAQ;s, since its not my "job" anymore.
    I do wish we could have finnish-section here, even tho english moderators couldnt understand texts, we are good moderating ourselfs.
    In finnish forum, if someone wrote unpropriate message, several people always made reports of those. That happened maybe once in two months..

...Or... they could give someone rights to moderate only finnish-section. That would make lots of happy players. (Same goes with other languages whos forum has closed.)

Panthera, muorikka, memmu55 and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.