Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Gabfest' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Junior Expert

Big Battleship-style grid game would work without traslator. G12 or F1 would be understandable everywhere. But I did not find that kind of forum competitions here. There has been very laborious competitions with printing, colouring and photographingo_O No wonder there has not been many participiants.

viivi99 likes this.
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Apprentice

Were AND When, we all can GET the MISSING 2 Plane tokens?

There are 1+1+1 Plane token to get in Races 1,3,5 in Midnight Race, but for the other Event is NEEDED 5 times Plane Token?

My Neirbourgh "asta.neiti" wrotes to me and ask that and ME ALSO notised that, there is only 3/5 Plane Tokens to get in Midnight Race ?!?! FINNISH Players = Can answer to ME or/and "asta.neiti" also IN-GAME Private Message and here too! (in finnish of cource!!!)

(No google translate used, hope somebody Finnish people understand me with writing errors!)

Tarsis63 and asta.neiti like this.
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Junior Expert

You must make at least two XXL fuels and use them to get double reward - two tokens at once.

4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Apprentice

OK, of cource... thanks ! Hope so asta.neiti notised that also, but I can wrote PM to her In-game!

Tarsis63 and asta.neiti like this.
  5. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Apprentice

Thank you Nuubi-Joonas and Päärynä. You are so kind when you help "grandma" in the game, as well IpsiDei - thank you for the help you given in the past. :inlove: (sorry my english... translater....)

Tarsis63 and IpsiDei like this.
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Welcome to all the Finnish players! :D Norwegian neighbor here :)

That is really frustrating -.- What I do to avoid this is to always sort my crates based on amount when I want to open them, and search for "crate". Then the manure crates will be first (I have most of them), and then various crates with free spins that I have saved up. I can then safely open the rest of the crates which I don't have so many of.

7. sapu73

sapu73 Forum Greenhorn

I really miss the Finnish forum. Events are so complicated and game terminology is totally lost to me ... It makes playing so desperate and hard, I enjoyed the game with more than 10 years. I am considering quitting more than ever :sleepy:

eijastiina, kirsi4 and lode99 like this.