Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Big Battleship-style grid game would work without traslator. G12 or F1 would be understandable everywhere. But I did not find that kind of forum competitions here. There has been very laborious competitions with printing, colouring and photographingo_O No wonder there has not been many participiants.

viivi99 likes this.
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Were AND When, we all can GET the MISSING 2 Plane tokens?

There are 1+1+1 Plane token to get in Races 1,3,5 in Midnight Race, but for the other Event is NEEDED 5 times Plane Token?

My Neirbourgh "asta.neiti" wrotes to me and ask that and ME ALSO notised that, there is only 3/5 Plane Tokens to get in Midnight Race ?!?! FINNISH Players = Can answer to ME or/and "asta.neiti" also IN-GAME Private Message and here too! (in finnish of cource!!!)

(No google translate used, hope somebody Finnish people understand me with writing errors!)

Tarsis63 and asta.neiti like this.
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You must make at least two XXL fuels and use them to get double reward - two tokens at once.

4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

OK, of cource... thanks ! Hope so asta.neiti notised that also, but I can wrote PM to her In-game!

Tarsis63 and asta.neiti like this.
  5. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Thank you Nuubi-Joonas and Päärynä. You are so kind when you help "grandma" in the game, as well IpsiDei - thank you for the help you given in the past. :inlove: (sorry my english... translater....)

Tarsis63 and IpsiDei like this.
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Welcome to all the Finnish players! :D Norwegian neighbor here :)

That is really frustrating -.- What I do to avoid this is to always sort my crates based on amount when I want to open them, and search for "crate". Then the manure crates will be first (I have most of them), and then various crates with free spins that I have saved up. I can then safely open the rest of the crates which I don't have so many of.

7. sapu73

sapu73 Forum Apprentice

I really miss the Finnish forum. Events are so complicated and game terminology is totally lost to me ... It makes playing so desperate and hard, I enjoyed the game with more than 10 years. I am considering quitting more than ever :sleepy:

Panthera, mirsi54, memmu55 and 6 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'm a little late, but wanted to welcome you all to the English language forum!

If you're having trouble figuring things out because of language differences, we always have a strategy discussion thread for each event. I am active on those, as are several other long-time players. Just come ask for help.

Panthera, asta.neiti, memmu55 and 4 others like this.
  9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I second dumbunny. I hear Finnish language in the game is also being replaced with English next month. I know its really hard. Please feel free at home here in English Forum. Even though the language is foreign, we people are not. Use translators to post here, we will understand and help you. If possible in game message you in Finnish with translators help, of course. ;):)

Panthera, lode99, -Babari- and 3 others like this.
  10. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

My neighbour list looks like some people who have been my neighbours for YEARS are dropping out of the game now. *sad face here*

Panthera, kirsi4, lode99 and 5 others like this.
  11. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

After taking a break from the game for many years, I just returned. And surprise: there is no Turkish forum :)
    In the beginning, I had a hard time like you. There was no one I was used to. (At least speaking the same language)
    But as time passes, people get used to it. I guess I thought before Turkey also decreased forum. I thought players were redirected to the EN forum for this reason. But after a while I realized that the situation is more interesting. My opinion: EN forum is bleeding. The number of participants is very low. For this reason, it is requested that players from countries with a slightly reduced number of participants gather in the EN forum. Because the EN forum is an international forum. (Due to being in English). Result: Thanks to the friends on this forum. Even though I am writing in a broken language, they do their best to understand :) And they do not spare their help.

12. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Have someone else noticed that there are no FAQ about food in this forum? Just tried to watch what zombie sheep food needs without watching it at the farm...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

i am finding it harder to find things here. Almost every animal has their own faq except the ones that I need to find :)

Panthera, kirsi4 and asta.neiti like this.
  14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have noticed how the information is scattered. I miss many of our old collected faqs in their own chains. Perhaps I'll get used to this some day. At least I am not accussed hijacking someone's chain, like I were in old English forum years and years ago, when I tried it, because I was desperately looking for neihbours to open and keep open my green medow.

Also a couple of my old neighbours are soon "red". I hope they are just bored with this game.

kirsi4 and jäniksenpelätti like this.
  15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

I wonder, if there is a BABY BOOM to come "long-weekend" Fri 6 of November to Sun 8 on November?

I found ONLY (minievents of November) short babyboom 4th of November and that it´s allready ended!
    No babyboom to come with this Breeding event wish is allready running?

Hope somebody (finnish people, You can write InGame PersonalMessage to me in finnish!!!) understand what I mean... "traditional baby boom with breeding event"?

edit: no need to post me extra message ! NOW there is a new message and Baby boom from Sat 7th of november 11 am (finnish time) to Monday 9th !

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  16. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

Bonus code : STYSFE

17. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Greetings to all Finnish players! Welcome to the EN forum!:D
    I understand it can be difficult at the start but the people are very friendly and you will love it here! I was in the Greek forum before I joined here and it was difficult to write in English at first but with practice it gets easier.

18. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

Greetings from "summervacation". First were in HH and now countryside travelling in Finland.
    Mama is still active in game so if needs some help in Finnish can send message :)

19. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

I want everything, so these are still missing;).

[​IMG]

Sorry its... in Finnisho_O:).

20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Finnish xD:cry:xD

You still have green mlf.window.train-buttons to get rewards;) - they are not sleeping!

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.