Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Me too - All done.

Farmwheel give me 1x +100% 24 hours, nothing else but still leftovers:

CSS = 1504 pss
    SSS = 1084 pss
    MN = 204 pss.

mika-1986 and kirsi4 like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Happy Independence Day!

Panthera, lode99, yusufça and 9 others like this.
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

CODE: 48HOURS
    CODE: STANDALONE

Do not forget to redeem extra decks from newspaper!

Panthera, lode99, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  4. Tarsis63

Tarsis63 Forum Apprentice

When you even get into the game. Charging 55% then throws out. :(

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    lode99, kirsi4 and IpsiDei like this.
  5. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Hopeless. Main harvests not done in 36 hours.
    Events cannot be accessed.
    All the effects gone into the pit of the cane.

Unity was supposed to be a problem not a server switch.

Tarsis63 and kirsi4 like this.
  6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I just got in, after throwing out and loading 55%... and loading again... It takes over 10 seconds for a seeder to give water to plants. I do not even try to open crates, it is hopeless.

lode99, Tarsis63 and kirsi4 like this.
  7. bıcıbacı

bıcıbacı Forum Apprentice

I can not log in game. ıts loading %55 and logging out. I trıed about 10 times.

lode99 and mausorvo like this.
  8. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

Howdy! It's almost Christmas and Farmerama didn't give the best gift. After maintenance game is very sticky and slow. I don't like and I'm not going to upload the client version. If the browser version doesn't get any better I will give all the crops. trees and even animals die in my fields. Muorikka is so sad, maybe it's time to find hidden Christmas candies ;)

lode99, mika-1986, kirsi4 and 3 others like this.
  9. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Ongoing event, 2 starcoins per game, we need all of 57 games (104 SC to Cloudrow!), witch 1+4 is free, need 52 games, OMG, I have played 24/7 and have 27 games, all NOT played yet! :eek::oops::cry:

kirsi4 likes this.
  10. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

Don't worry anki, there's still plenty of time left (199h) ;):D.

11. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

Wow! Somebody noticed my message. Maybe it was Santa Claus but best of all the game is playable again.:)

12. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Maybe it`s because of "Things happen to get right":)

kirsi4 and mika-1986 like this.
  13. maiju69

maiju69 Forum Greenhorn

Argh! I'm so annoyed with Unity. Everything takes so much time. And I get kicked out or I have to refresh the page every now and then. I'm beginning to think is this game worth of this time and effort I'm using. At least my life would be much easier without this game.

Panthera, lode99, kirsi4 and 4 others like this.
  14. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

On this forum seems to have weird system to close threats when not able to help you and just say nicely that your laptop is ~edit~ without asking more details :) Did we do so with Heli and Tuija during the years?
    Atleast i sent problems further in four different gameforums if was not able to solve problem by my self...

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2020
    jäniksenpelätti and kirsi4 like this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I believe, it was you, who finally closed them after a long time, if they were ever closed :music:. I find the biggest difference, that here you must open your own thread on everything, so there may be ten threads of same problem, we usually used to have just one thread, where everybody wrote about that same problem.

But mods are under big pressure now, everybody complaining about something. Some do not even know, what they are doing and what is not working, not to mention language barrier.

16. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry if you feel your thread was closed prematurely :oops::( If you want or need further assistance, please open a new thread.

We do ask players to create their own thread rather than multiple people commenting in the same thread because we can help each person individually. Players may have problems that look similar but may actually have different causes. Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
    Farmer's. Almanac

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  17. mkh-76

mkh-76 Someday Author

No, i don't understand :) If having real life with work, family and so on, can't expect that is able to write here right after your answer.
    It is really typical that i am making doubleshifts at work, specially on these times. So, my problems with game unsolved and i see no reason to start new threat cos there is threat i started and it been closed without any kind of help.

kirsi4 likes this.
  18. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

Hello my Finnish friends, have you managed to get a dormouse? "With a little bit lucky"...hmm.. I bought three times with no lucky :cry:

19. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I am still missing some of the earlier ones :)

20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Bonuscode: HOLIDAYS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.