Help mods. Stopping off the Dutch/Belgium Forum

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Fam.Farmer, Jul 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fam.Farmer

Fam.Farmer Forum Greenhorn

Dear Mods,

I am a dutch player, i have a question. On 1-8-2024 our forum will stop to exist.
    we have to get info somewhere else. A lot of players dont speak or write a different language.
    Is it possible to make a permanent thread in lets say Users corner with the name
    The Dutch/Belgium chit chat box. Here we (players) can explain events and everything in Dutch/Belgium Language. I know its a Engish forum. But a lot off people from our forum are panicking
    they cant play anymore, because they cant understand the English language, or any language but Dutch or Belgium.

Hope to hear from you what is possible
    Thx

My Engish is not that good sorry for the mistakes i made.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Fam.Farmer :)

We have not had any information regarding the closure of the Dutch Forum, nor the migration of players to EN. We welcome all players no matter from which country they originate or which language they speak. We are sorry you are losing your forum. We do understand how distressing that can be.

At this time, I don't know what is possible, but have sent a message to the Game Team for further information and guidance. We will let you know once we receive a reply.

Your English is very good. :)

We will keep you updated.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. Fam.Farmer

Thanks for that .
    I wil wait for the update.

4. Farmers.Almanac

We have received confirmation that the NL forum will be redirected to EN forum for new game related information and FAQs. There are not enough mods for the NL forum to continue the workload. There will still be Support in your native language.

At this time, there is no direction to create a new language area. This means that players will need to post in English and can use a translator such as Google to help. I know this is not what you were hoping for and I do understand how difficult it is when your native language forum closes. We welcome you to the EN forum farming community and hope you will feel comfortable with the transition.

May I assist you further?

5. Fam.Farmer

THx that was what i was affraid off. I understand.
    Okee thanks anyway.
    I know enough.

6. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.