Hi from 12ss12

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Sep 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi dear friends !
    It has been quite a time since I logged into the game and played. I missed you all. I am taking somewhat a long break and hope to be back by January next year. I am having a hectic work schedule in all aspects of my life. Somewhat enjoying it too. I see it as a transformation and rearrangement into next stage of life. Hope to get it all sorted out by next year and will rejoin you all then. Missing everyone of you :inlove: including the grapevine section.

I dropped into say that I am fine and hope everyone of you is fine too.

2. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Hi 12ss12 :inlove:

We miss you too. I hope you come back as soon as possible.

3. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Hi my dear neighbor.
    Your absence from the forum is quite felt. I hope you come back as soon as possible.;)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Dear friend,
    I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing! I am happy to hear you are doing well, but busy with Real Life.
    I am praying you can get it all sorted and return soon as we miss you and all your wonderful posts! Take care and hope you can and do return soon! (((hugs)))

spotsbox, 12ss12 and Nordais like this.
  5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Hello neighbor, your absence has been noticed. I hope things go well and you return as soon as possible. I wish you luck.

spotsbox, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. TC-çiftçi

TC-çiftçi Forum Apprentice

May life offer you its beauties..
    You are missed..

12ss12, sanddollar15 and spotsbox like this.
  7. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

So glad to hear you are well! :D I wish to add my voice to those letting you know how much you are missed. The new year will be here before we know it, and we have something to look forward to in the meantime. :) See you again soon!

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. 12ss12

Thank you dear friends.

I cleared my preliminary exam for district judge. Now preparing for main exam which is on 2nd and 3rd of Decemeber. It is a very tough exam. If I clear it then I will go for interview which will be in January. For 50 number of posts 1030 of us are writing the exam. But I am giving it a try with my utmost effort.

Just dropped in to see you all and also to say I am fine. I am missing you all and waiting for January to come.
    Bye. I will drop by after the exam.

9. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Good to hear from you 12ss12. Fingers crossed for you to get one of the 50 posts available.

:D

10. sanddollar15

Hi 12ss12, so very nice to hear from you and know you are doing well! I am wishing you lots of luck that you get one of the 50
    available posts! Keep studying till test time! and I too will keep my fingers crossed! Good luck dear friend!;)

12ss12 likes this.
  11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Best wishes to you.....

12. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

12ss12 I hope you reach your goal, I hope everything turns out the way you want, I wish you success and good luck.

13. sanddollar15

Hi 12ss12, I remembered you have big exam on Dec 2 and 3rd, I know you are more than prepared to do well on these exams!
    So I am wishing you good luck and hoping you reach your goals! :inlove::inlove:

12ss12 likes this.
  14. 12ss12

Thank you all for your best wishes. Thank you sanddollar for remembering my exam. We had a cyclone - cyclone Michaung and Chennai and nearby districts was flooded for few days as we recieved nearly 30 to 40 cms rains within 2 days. Rain was incessant as the cyclone was moving slow moving one with speed of 8 to 10 kms per hour. The cyclone stayed close to Chennai for nearly 2 days. Therefore no electricity and due to incessant rains all roads, streets were flooded. They were like rivers. As soon as the rain ceased, the proper Chennai came back to life as water receeded. But the suburbans developed on lakes, marshy lands struggled for few more days as water took few more days to go away.

So exam was postponed to next week and I wrote the exams well. Let's hope for the best. Exams were very tough. I became tired after studying and writting the exam. 4 exams in two consecutive days, each 3 hrs. Also the time taken to travel. Everything made us tired. But we are happy that it is finally over. But since several hundreds wrote exam in large halls for two days and it was very soon after the flood and cyclone, most of the candidates who wrote the exam got fever, cold etc. I one among them. They say it is a sort of viral fever. Now I am fine. But very tired. 3 to 4 months of strenous effort and all other factors made us tired.

We even spotted a muggar crocodile in the suburban Chennai crossing the road during the cyclone. The crocodile was so hale, robust and healthy. The way it walked as if it was on a royal walk ! You can see videos of it in the net.
    Video here - ~edit~

[​IMG]

~edit~

That was for 4 to 5 districts of Tamilnadu. Now South Tamilnadu faced heavy rain. Rains have stopped.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 21, 2023
  15. sanddollar15

Hi 12ss12, well you certainly have been on a wild adventure! So sorry to hear about the very bad storms and then the sickness after taking exams! It is sooo sad that you all had worked and studied so hard to prepare for exams only to make going to take them such a difficult task! And then most of you were feeling poorly because you all were either sick or getting sick! I truly wish only the best for you and hope you get some good news soon. I the meantime take care, and get some much needed rest! Wow THAT is a very big
    Crocodile!!

Noelle20001 and 12ss12 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.