Feedback Home Birds

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Apr 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Home Birds" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

amy46 likes this.
  2. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Out of the 3 events going on at the moment - This is the only one I currently like.

007Farming likes this.
  3. .FarmerArchie.

.FarmerArchie. Active Author

i gave up at level 7 purely because of the huge amount of event crop needed from one playfield. bored .....

Lyddy, farmerlily22 and 007Farming like this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I have a profound love for this game, and for events. I had gotten burned out and started skipping them, and then things were good for a few months, and now we're back to too many, with different requirements, and BORING. Any ONE of these events would have been entertaining and worth doing. This one in particular is tedious; any event where you pretty much can't make any progress at all in one harvest provides less inspiration. This, in combination with event burnout from everything else going on, resulted in me giving up very early on. There are TOO MANY things happening. The addition of the Season, with it's very heavy requirements, if you wish to get to the good prizes, just makes for an exhausting experience. Please go back to the way it was earlier in the year, with steady but single events...

Laurelei, dumbunny, AuntMoe and 3 others like this.
  5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

What @-matselleste- said. Fully agreed. Finished yesterday, but didn't enjoy at all.

farmerumf likes this.
  6. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Junior Expert

That was the most boring event I have ever done. It was almost as boring as the "stay at home" orders!

farmerumf and farmerlily22 like this.
  7. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

what AuntMoe said....

AuntMoe and farmerumf like this.
  8. missyww83

missyww83 Forum Apprentice

Only at step 13/34 with 48 hours to go. Requirements are too high for newer players.
    :(

Lyddy and perika222 like this.
  9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.