homecoming

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Solatido, Mar 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Sorry, but I'm still confused
    There are 5 types of décor for each apartment and 3 styles for each type.

Each style of décor can only be chosen once and cannot be undone.

Does that mean we are to pick one style for each apartment, so that each apartment has 5 pieces of furniture in the same style? So, for example, if I use style 1 for the snail, only style 2 & 3 are available for the ladybug. Then, if I use style 3 for the ladybug, I need to use style 2 for the spider?

2nd question, where do ferns come from? Is this the crop that shows as 0 and is not available for purchase? How can we get them?

3rd: Do spooky spiders = spiders?

Thanks in advance for clearing the confusion! I wish I could send all of you a real treat, you are so appreciated. Instead I'll send blessings for good health. BE SAFE!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    alpenliebe and farmerlily22 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Solatido,

As shown in the picture:

room decor.png

1. Is the 5 pieces of Decor for decorating that Apartment.
    2. The 3 types of styles you can choose for that item (only one style can be chosen for each piece of decor). This shows what the requirements/rewards are for the style you choose. You do not need to pick the same style for each of the pieces of decor.
    This applies to the choices for all 3 apartments.

A final step for each Apartment (as shown as step 6) is required to be completed to earn the Cloudrow.

The Fern was available to earn through the Fern Dispenser rewarded in the Funky Fern Project Event. You can buy some starter seeds to plant from the Market.

Can I assist you further?

3. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

thank you, you can close

purplebeet likes this.
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On shooger's behalf, you are most welcome :) Happy farming!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.