Hop around the Clock

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Mar 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Hey PnP/BW, What did you use for pheromonies?

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I had forgotten to apply pheromones to that set of breeding and I never use the deluxe pheromones on basic animals. That was just a lucky skip, not to be repeated again today (or anytime soon).

baw815, Nala777, Brookeham and 5 others like this.
  3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Did that exactly! The cloud row is enough for me.

:eek: I didn't now we could grow crops in this game :eek:xDxDxDxD

Nala777 and SahraB like this.
  4. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I can't place my shark lairs or buy sharks in the market? Anyone else having this problem?

Nala777 and Cassie101 like this.
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

They need to be unlocked in the temple

Nala777, Cassie101 and SahraB like this.
  6. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Thank you. I had used my shark lairs before, did not know that I suddenly needed to spend bananas on them!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Nala777 and Cassie101 like this.
  7. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Yeah, it is a bit unfair that they suddenly make people pay for it. I get that it would also be unfair for some to have to pay and others not, but to suddenly take something away from us and make us pay for it when we had been using it before is pretty harsh!

Nala777, Cassie101 and AniE like this.
  8. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Well, maybe you like to breed. xD:music:

o_Oo_OxDxD:eek:xDxDxD

In fact, it is possible to get all drops in 3 days with 5-6 hours pens and 3 harvests per day. Yeah, I'm a little over my goal. ;)

9. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I finished and am satisfied with the reward. I also got a ballet ostrich at the end. I figured I would breed my highest value bird, and it paid off.

Nala777, SahraB, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  10. cats50

cats50 Regular

I just got a Rosy from a regular sheep breeding. No special pheromones used. Yea now for the last breeding of Rosy to a Goldie and finally finish that quest.

Nala777, joanc123, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  11. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Despite my feedback about no hopping around the clock, I find myself hopping along on one foot. I realized that there are some nice prizes on the right side where no colored animals are required. The gears where coming in and so I did some breeding, to get the badges. It was worth it to me since I get to keep the colored animals I bred, and I anyway had more than enough PF. So here I am hopping along just waiting for the last few gears. I have no intention however to start hopping on the left foot :p

Nala777, joanc123, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  12. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I finished getting CR earlier today. I still have stables out so seeing how much further I can get.

Nala777, joanc123, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Only bred for the badges. Only enough to get the cloud row for the feed.
    Was forced to open shark breeding. Purchased what was needed. Then bought and sold a few breeding shark like lettuce. xD

Watching the correction in mammal prices take place. (expected and continuing to hold)

Without reviewing the faqs yet it detail, presently IMO Beeps did a decent job in calling for specific breeding animals with this event.

Hope all did well.

14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Did both sides, finished the right side this morning and the left side on Saturday. Had a lot of fun breeding but no major skips this time round! :inlove:

15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Completed all for the CR, but nothing interesting in skips. Only did enough breeding to meet badge requirements. Congrats to all completing their goals!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.