How did this happen?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kadabra1968, Nov 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadabra1968

kadabra1968 Forum Apprentice

First I wanted to start off Thanking each of you for helping us Noobs out when we have questions, you are so appreciated. So, somehow, via the mill, completing missions, crates, events, etc I have now acquired far too many animal pens and craft areas than i will ever have room to place. Its not that I dont want them, I do, but their practicality at this time vs when and if i would ever have the space to set them out and put for their intended use is like mabye sometime next year if I grind hard enough and magically get more land? Anyway, is there a way to sell them back to the game or in the marketplace so others can use them?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello kadabra1968,

You can sell them back to the System during Gift & Trade events (it is currently running) or gift them to Neighbours/Friends during Gift & Trade. You can find more info on this mini-event here. You do not need to place them all out if you have not unlocked all available lands yet. They will stay in your animal inventory and you can put them out when desired.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. kadabra1968

kadabra1968 Forum Apprentice

NO, perfect information. Thank you.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.