How Is Your Day Today?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Looks like it's been a while since anyone was in here, but that doesn't matter, does it? I hope you are feel less disheartened Jaz.

It's Saturday morning, a cold wintery morning, and I have to go to work. Uggg. And I am tired. My kid went out last clubbing last night, and I didn't sleep well as she wasn't home when I woke at 2am (found out this morning she was home by 11pm but had forgotten to turn all the outside lights off, which made me think she was still out). It's supposed to be my day off but I had a new customer enquiry that I could not fit in anywhere else because of the time required for this one. So off to work in 45 mins. Not happy about it. I have 1 Saturday off a month and I have had to work the last 3 of them. I know I shouldn't complain. It's an income when so many are out of work and hurting, and winter for us isn't that cold. The sun is still shining and it's 8°C and should get to 18°C (64°F).

Please stay safe and well everyone. Do everything you can to protect those around you.

Lyddy and Jazac like this.
  2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

No @ctindaldavies I was thinking of getting my other toon so I can reply.

Cold mornings? WOW.. I came from the south moved way up north. Yes it helped me a lot with me and the weather.. But dang I still see 80 to 90 to even 100 degrees where I am now in the summer.. Luckly for me summer last here 3 months prior to the south where I grew up was like 9 months...lol
    Still a Friday for me though... although just over 3 hours left...I never did like working the weekends.. But if that gave me a day off in the week... then I was happy..
    Yes times has changed since this bug.. So yes ones who has a job is greatful for sure...mainly if its a good one like good pay and all. You have a wonderful day at work and catch you somewhere on the farm.. Just don't mess with my event crops... I think I am low...lol

Lyddy and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

It seems I am not too late to jump on this bandwagon! xD
    Hi everyone, it's such a pleasure to read all the thoughts shared here. :)

Waking up refreshed today, had a restful uninterrupted solid block of sleep. Ready to reorganize my virtual farm so I don't squander the accumulated time of CAC collected by event playing and from my generous fellow farmers. Once again, thanks a bunch to those who are gifting me CAC, your generosity is much appreciated. :inlove:

My aim now is to work on The Confectionery for the next few weeks, at the very beginning of Lv3 ATM.
    I found that the Season always depletes my animal feed crops, so have to pay attention to that too.

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) wow - busy day today! A good friend just completely re-built my other (primary)computer after it had been hugely hacked - and ruined! Getting it back is such a relief....except it is also like a very different computer! I'm going to have to get to know it all over again, and of course I have lost almost everything on it! It will take months to sort it all out! But what a huge favor/gift this has been, as he refused to take the $$$ I had set aside for fixing it!!:inlove:

Also called the Main Office of the Apartment complex I live in and reported that my refrigerator's freezer was thawing and re-freezing my food.....and within two hours the Maintenance Supervisor was here to check - AND to bring me another - and bigger - refrigerator!!
    Another good friend got here around noon and she helped me to unload and clean the old one - and clean and re-load the new one!!:inlove:

For a day that started in the wee hours of the A.M.(woke up around 2 a.m. and couldn't fall asleep again!) and is now almost 11 p.m......it certainly has been an exceptional one, full of loving, caring people who are there when Life throws you the unexpected - or the joyful!

To finish this day 'down on the farm' with more good people is the icing on the cake...and the smile on my face when my head hits the pillow tonight!:inlove:

squigglegiggle likes this.
  5. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Yesterday one of our cats went to ***** Cat Heaven but at least he is not suffering any more. Not sure his brother can work out where he is though.
    Today the sun is shining, birds everywhere and flowers blooming. I love living where I do, it is so peaceful with neighbours a good distance away. We used to talk about moving nearer to civilisation but with the current situation feel we will hang on here as long as we can. I don't feel the need to go away, as I am on holiday every day. Of course being retired means I can make the most of my beautiful surrounding all day, every day.

sanddollar15 and farmlily3 like this.
  6. ctindaldavies

I'm sorry to hear about your cat @farmerumf.

Its a lazy Sunday today. I do have a bad head but at least being the weekend I can laze in bed all day. The sun is shining in between the rain clouds and my budgies are singing in the other room. I have a tonne of work to do and calls to make but I am just taking a me day for a change. Might go have a nap. ;)

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and farmerumf like this.
  7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So sorry about your cat, farmerumf. It's always hard to say goodbye to a loved pet. Glad you live in such a lovely place!:)
    :D ctindaldavies - you have budgies !! So do I (we call them parakeets in the US), but only one currently. They are such fun!

Pretty day here in northern Florida, but it's going to be in the upper 90's. A good time to stay inside, sip iced tea and read; and do a little farming, of course!

8. ctindaldavies

Hey @Willow, yes I have two, a little blue one and a huge greenish pain in the butt! The sit in the lounge room and chatter when you are trying to watch tv, and talk about messy. But they are cute.

I spent hours yesterday going through my old photobucket account and downloading all the signatures from the old forum that I made. I want to delete the account as Photobucket is no longer free. They hid 75% of my stuff until I paid to upgrade the account. So now I am trying to get them all downloaded then I will cancel the account entirely.
    This is how much the forum has changed people wise......I have just shy of 400 signatures to download. Thats how many active people there used to be floating around. Some people had 2 or 3, to rotate through. @squigglegiggle, I have found all of yours :D :D.
    It's strange seeing all those old names that are no longer in here. A few are though which is lovely to see.

So *claps hands together*, its nearly 7am, so I am going to grab a coffee and probably do some paperwork until my next harvest is ready. Or not.

squigglegiggle and Willow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.