How To Questions

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kadabra1968, Sep 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadabra1968

kadabra1968 Forum Apprentice

This is my first thread , so bear with me. I have neighbors that are so kind to me and send multiple items every once in awhile, and Id like to show my appreciation and send extra items back. I know the daily one gift area well, I use it daily. But is there a way to send other items like building items or grow items that I have extras of to these great people?

Secondly, some of my animal groups (cows crows) when I harvest them I somehow am loosing a animal each time. It gets to a point where it will not allow me to feed my animals unless I buy more at the market. Im not understanding if Im doing something wrong. Can you explain to me please?

Thank you for your time, I know you are very busy, and I greatly appreciate the help.

~Kadabra

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Trade & Gift mini-event is going on right now. You can find it behind behind the clock on left side of your farm. If you have gift-licenses, you can send extra gifts from your inventory.

Are you feeding your workshops? Cow dairy gives milk and requires cow feed + a cow to work. Workshops require always feed and one or more animals to work.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello kadabra1968,

As -Paaryna11 stated, you may be receiving special gifts now as the Gift & Trade mini-event is running. You can only send your Neighbours an item from the Gift selection on the Neighbour Tab. You can also gift Crafting Products.

If you have any workshops on your fields, they require to be fed animal feed + animal/s. You can find out more in the Workshops FAQ.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.