I am BACK !!!!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by hopy14, Aug 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

Hi fellow farmers !:D I don't know if it is right time to do so or not.:oops: Actually I left the game 2 years ago, in 2019,because studies were getting tough for me. I am a student.:cry: I don't know if any of you remember me or not. But I just spent some good 30 mins in this forum again after so long and great memories hit me.:music::cry: I remember alot of farmers here from that time. Well, still I will be gone for some more time since I have final exam in this Sep. :oops:Hope I do well and then I will be completely back to my old game. Have a nice day everyone !!!:D:music:

Note : I am unaware of some new features here.All of them seems kinda new to me.Sorry if I have broken any rules or have caused inconvenience.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back hopy :) Best wishes for your final exams.

hopy14, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Nice to see you again hopy. :) Blessings on your exams!

hopy14, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Welcome back Hopy. :D Best wishes for your exams. :)

hopy14 and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

Thank you farmers for your best wishes.I am finished with final exams now .My exam went well. And now I am completely back to my old game.:music:

Alot of things have changed here. I will try to learn all the things again. If I need help, will you be willing to help me farmers??:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.