I didn't get to the game

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Menninkäinen99, Dec 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menninkäinen99

Menninkäinen99 Forum Greenhorn

I didn't get to the game again (22.12.2023) and of course I didn't get to the forum either. So all the gifts, calendar, etc. remained a dream again.
    My computer (newer than my spouse, whose computer runs very heavy company programs), internet connection, updates, etc. are in order. All possible actions according to your instructions have been done several times - no need to repeat...
    There is something terribly wrong with this game! There has been a problem for a long time and more and more every year.
    Is it time to focus on eliminating problems?

I wish all holidaymakers fun time off and joy at work for those who toil!
    Translator used

ID: 49502577

You can enter your credentials, but you can't access the game! EVEN TODAY!
    Am I really an old player and also bought monthly assistants regular. Luckily I've now realized that I can't get into the game anymore, I didn't buy them! Lie down for a month and only get into the game a few times! If I activate the one-hour coupon, it is wasted. "By hand" I have gained something.
    Translator used!!
    Id 49502577 (even it could not be copied)
    You can't really play this anymore after more than an hour of trying to get into the game

Sorry and for the record, it is IMPOSSIBLE to reply to your kind messages when you cannot log in to the game. AND if it succeeds, the first thing to do is do what is possible, from a few minutes to a few dozen. Then no one will try to log in to the Forum...
    I wish all of us a more functional gaming year 2024!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Menninkainen99 :)

The game was down last night on the 23rd of December for approximately an hour and half as announced here. The game continues to experience DDoS attacks and the IT department responds quickly to try to restore game play as soon as possible. We are just as frustrated as you are and apologize for the inconvenience.

Did you not collect the 22nd or 23rd calendar gift? If you provide your user ID#, we can check your account to see which gift is missing.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.