illy1996

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by illy1996, Sep 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lovelyfarm1

lovelyfarm1 Active Author

Hello Aunty illy. Nice to meet you!xD

BTW who says dog can't eat real chocolate?o_O :music:

[​IMG]

bygo_cris and vlady like this.
  2. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

LOL Lovely - nobody said they "can't", it's just that it's not good for them but they don't care, they like it! :wuerg:

vlady likes this.
  3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

My dog Moon used to love speckled jelly beansxD, he'd actually chew it up rather than just swallow it whole :D.

vlady likes this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Moon nice name for a dog especially if it is dark colored:)

vlady and SuzeeRabbit like this.
  5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

He was a Redbone hound, only he was black & tan in color xD His daddy looked something like this [​IMG] , and this was Moon (his coloration is called a Saddle Tan, even tho he was Redbone by breed) [​IMG] .

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

So good to put a face with a name! Even the pets!

vlady likes this.
  7. Arielh

spotsbox both dogs are so beautiful but the thing I like most is the snow in the second photoxD
    sorry I just like so much snow and there isn't any in my island.:oops:
    How many dogs do you have now?

vlady likes this.
  8. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I know, I've got my big girl pants, or should that be harvester and everything now!:p

vlady, Chevrefeuille and spotsbox like this.
  9. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

@TC, are you sure you're old enough to drive that thing? I can't see you over the wheel o_O!xD

@Arielh, I have 2 dogs now, Cam [​IMG] (he's a Black & Tan/Walker cross) and Moose [​IMG] (he's a Bluetick). The snow was a late March storm, all 3 pictures are from 2 years ago.

bygo_cris, vlady, *stargazer* and 3 others like this.
  10. Chevrefeuille

Thanks for the pics. I love them all! ;)

penguinfarmer and vlady like this.
  11. farmerbarny

farmerbarny Forum Greenhorn

Hi Illy ....... Hi All .............. Quack ..... Neigh........................

Really been missing the forums ..... :cry: ......... wish i had more time ...... but the ducks haven't quite got the hang of it Yet!!!!! ;) ....... hmmmm like these smileys too!....................... (and its nice to be able to dot again ......................................... .. xD).............

Edit :- reply to Brook

Hi Brook :D ......

Life is very busy down here still, there is always something to do .... if not hard graft .... then planning, scheduling, paperwork, and sort out (mostly) other peoples problems :music: ...... My Son and daughter (in law) are now one of the (A) or should that be (Duck) Team, and have really settled in, and my lovely young niece is growing up fast (almost 16 months :)) ... and you know what they can get up to at that age ........ (Luckily Albert our male Gander has decided that she is one of them and honks like a bird possessed if she wonders out of sight, which has happened too often lately :eek:)

The ducks are being well ...... ummmmmm Ducks :D ...... We now have more horses than i can count ..... 4 cows (2 Jersey and 2 Guernseys) ..... 8 sheep (Wiltshire Horn) ...... 4 pigs (Tamworths) ..... many chickens and bantams ..... and lots and lots of wildlife ...... Oh and 2 cats and 3 dogs ..... :)

Illy the young Filly is 3 1/2 years and has been in training now for some 10 months ..... (But will not be riding until she is at least 4 or more, when her spine has finished growing to support heavy loads ;) )
    We are now still harvesting the last of the crops ... it has been a good year ... and a warm dryish autumn so far .....i am keeping a very close eye on the weather, so that i can cut the natural hay meadow at the last moment, to give the wild seeds a much time a possible)

And Me and Grace are..... very Happy .... what more can you ask????

(The only sad thing to happen was Vesuvius sudden death 4 month's ago ..... I really miss that old duck)....................
    Now must dash ...... Bye!!!! ;)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

!!!! farmerbarny!!!!:D It's so nice to see you!!!! Sorry illy...don't mean to interrupt...but just so so so excited to see barny!!!:p How have you been? How's your son & daughter in law doing on your RL farm? How are your duckies??? and fingers???

spots - I love the pics of your beautiful dogs!;).......and the snow....we don't get it here either.

vlady likes this.
  13. Arielh

spotsbox very beautiful dogs! I haven't seen a dog like the second!

Brookeham Where are you from?

vlady likes this.
  14. Chevrefeuille

Barny! Good to see ya neighbour! Thanks for the update on your ever growing family. I can't believe the little one is now 16 months old! And Illy is 3½ years old! :inlove:

Sorry to hear about Vesuvius. Know how you feel. We lost all our feathery neighbours: Daffs the (mallard) Duck, Lucy the Goose and Gertrude the (white barn) Duck in the space of a year. We used to sit in the garden watching their shenanigans for hours. It seems so empty in the barnyard now though the chickens keep us amused (well, when they don't decide to do a runner and need to be brought back from the (real) neighbours and over the road - why do they cross the road! :oops:

Thanks for dropping in ... know you're busy but any new tales to tell? :p

Brooke: no worries - interrupt all you like! ;)

penguinfarmer and vlady like this.
  15. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks illy...for understanding my excitement in seeing Barny drop in! Sorry for the loss of your "feathery neighbours".:(

Barny - Yes, yes, yes......it's been so very long since we've had a good tale from you! Thanks for update on how your family is doing....can't believe your granddaughter is that old already. Sounds like she has a babysitter duck in Albert. Yes, they do get busy at 16 months...and will continue for ...oh another 16-17 years! LOLxD

vlady likes this.
  16. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

OMdoG! Another Barny sighting! Good read.

Illy, I watch TV with captioning on since I'm severely hard of hearing. There is one commercial where they were talking about vacation travel. One child says... "I will learn to parler français." Second child responds with.. "Wii Wii" :D :D :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    vlady likes this.
  17. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I too watch a lot of French programmes with subtitles - it helps to keep up with the dialogue which is often far too fast for me. I watch a soap opera here which always has so much action in it, I'd never keep up. :p
    I tend to slip into Franglaise quite frequently ... and just another bit of trivia, Noddy is called Oui Oui in France! :inlove:

As an aside, I also am hard of hearing though not severely. I started wearing hearing aids about three years ago and it really helps when I am talking to French people - I was missing a lot of dialogue. I think my French has improved since I have worn them. 8)

18. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Noddy?
    I thought it was funny the captioner used the Japanese/Nintendo spelling.
    At least they didn't use the English spelling of Wee Wee. :D

I've noticed my English isn't as good when I don't wear my hearing aids. I have trouble following conversation even with my hearing aids on. I need to get them... ramped up.

Illy watches soap operas... Illy watches soap operas... Illy watches soap operas...

19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Noddy - as in nodding/yes (oui). :D

Yes, that was a funny spelling of oui/Wii/wee! It would be the last way I would have thought of! But perhaps it was aimed at those more youthful than me - I know, hard to imagine that! :music:

Yes, me too, I need to be suped up in the hearing aid department. I have to confess at being horrified at the price of hearing aids over here so I got mine online lol! As they were a first pair, I didn't want to spend a fortune for something I grew tired of in about a week! But I have persisted and they do help. :p
    Soap opera, Ms Wabbit, opera, singular! :inlove: