I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sglick, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

Ow I LOVE tigerlilly... she looks absolutely gorgeous.
    And you write wonderfully about your experiences and your family. Thank you for sharing!

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I adore the pic of TygerLilly!!! She is a very smart kitty....she going to make sure her Mommy doesn't go anywhere without her. LOL Oh, did I ever miss you and your fun, sarcastic remarks and humor!!! The pic of your sister was wonderful. It's great to put a face to a name. I am so so so sorry for your loss. She is up in heaven smiling down on all of you...I am sure!

3. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

poor_didums, Thanks for the nickname choices. I am gone to go with pd since _ is too complicated for me to remember. HeHeHe Please, don't get too mad at me when I call you dp since I a dyslexic and get many things twisted around.

I am glad everyone is enjoying the picture of TygerLilly. That 1st day she would not leave the bag. I had it unzipped and she got a ton of fur on a pair of pants. Now I have to rewash them. She is starting to act normal during the day time, but at night she still needs to be beside me all the time which keeps waking me up.

I am loving seeing everyone's creative colorful siggy's that Toekie has made.

4. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

welcome back sglick sound like you've had a hectic time :(

5. poor_didums

poor_didums Forum Apprentice

no probs sglick lol

6. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Good to see you back sglick - love the cat !
    Thought you may like to see mine - hopefully to make you smile ....
    [​IMG]
    This is Monty - he struggled to get down my dressing gown sleeve ... so cute !
    Sorry everyone, can't work out how to get image smaller - can someone explain please ?

Brookeham likes this.
  7. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Glad to have you back sglick! You were well missed! {{big hugs}}

So glad you had such a precious time with your sister! I saw your post in the old forum and you have been in my thoughts and prayers often. {{hugs}} I also love the picture of your sister! (Thank you for sharing her and your time there with us!)

I will agree with everyone, TigerLilly sure loves you! (Cat hair on suitcase-pants and sleepless nights due to over kitty-cuddling is a sure sign!) ;)

Very glad you are back safe and sound. :)

8. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

muscaricat _ Monty lots to be just as crazy as TygerLilly with the same coloring on the face. Kitty's are such great entertainment.

Thanks CJAT - It is good to get back to normal/ routine things again like farming several times a day. LOL TygerLilly is finale finding other places to sleep at night.

CJAT likes this.
  9. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Just wanting you to know sglick that in your absence... I finished the Pain Palettes Quest :music:;)xD

10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi sglick Ι read what you have been through all this time.
    I can understand that you are a strong woman and I admire you for that!:)
    I wish you good luck:)

Nick likes this.
  11. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Welcome back and sorry for your loss. I said a prayer for you and your family. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

12. storeman

storeman Someday Author

Welcome back sglick good to see you around again.
    My deepest sympathies over your loss

13. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Thanks everyone for your support. It means a lot. I am now back to normal with a greater appreciation that "Life Goes On".

Arielh likes this.
  14. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

sglick It is good that you are optimistic! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.