I'm broke, again! How do I make ccs?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Sep 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

What do I do? I need a plan. :cry:

OneCrop35, penguilnz and IVANCICA30 like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Oh farmer_broke....you have a shopping problem!xDxD
    Well.......my advice is to do what good traders do....buy low and sell high!;):p

p.s. I think you know better than most of us how to make cc's. Why don't you bring back your thread on how to make cc's:)

3. farmer_broke

Brookeham ;) xD Oh No! You told everyone about my shopping problem. xD Thank you for bringing a smile to my face.

o_Ooooooo k! I want to be a good trader so I will buy everything low. One problem: I'm broke. :D What do I buy first is my new problem. How do I begin?

I want to know a few things about tree fruit and some of these animal feed prices and pheromones and peacocks and donkeys and beavers and peanut butter and timber and corn and potatoes and rhubarb and sheep and pigs and cows. Oh I want to know so much.
    And some breeding animal stuff. Oh so much I want to ask.

p.s. Bringing back the cc thread would be nice but ;)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    penguilnz, IVANCICA30 and TERRIE like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Looks like your farm wife spent all your money!xDxD

5. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

hahahahah puppiesnponies maybe !! Who knows!:oops:

What happened farmer_broke ? Do not worry .. I have a plan look the preview post hahaha ! xD

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    penguilnz, IVANCICA30 and farmlily3 like this.
  6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

@farmer_broke you can complete some quests in the Farmer's Cociety so you can get some cc and then go to the maket to sell

7. farmer_broke

@puppiesnponies Thanks for telling me sofi!!! 's story about the wife in the man's pocket. xD So now I know to be careful with the farm wife.

@sofi!!! I recently got hitched to tlcmom and I thought I had nothing to worry about and looks like I should be a little concerned. :D (secret for sofi!!! : I got married to tlcmom for the plastic she keeps handy. Don't tell her! :inlove::inlove:)

@Arielh I think I will visit that Farmer's Society place to raise a few ccs to start. Been collecting M6 coins and sure wish I could sell the 24,000 but no way. I'm going to look into those quests. Seems like a good way to buy stars. :D

Thanks everyone, this is invaluable information. hmmmmmmm my pocket huh!

8. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

farmer_broke , of course of course be careful because never you know what happen!! Do not worry, i will not tell her . I always keep secrets 8)Keep calm!
    Hahaha from now you will be!! ... :inlove:

penguilnz and IVANCICA30 like this.
  9. farmer_broke

sofi!!! I got a job in the market. :D My job is to clean up after the market spammers. :eek: Many of them sell in quantities of 1. And some of them sell really cheap too. I just buy their junk. When I get enough junk from the spammers I relist them with the responsible farmers.

The market spammers just give away ccs. xD Thank you market spammers for working with my budget.

Still gonna keep my eye on that farm wife tlcmom though :inlove:.

One day I will be rich like Soffi!!! and puppiesnponies and Arielh and Brookeham. How else do I make ccs?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    100keltic, penguilnz and IVANCICA30 like this.
  10. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Brok, I am not fooled by you anymore. I know your definition of being brok is only having 49,999,999 CCs instead of 50,000,000. I wish I was as brok as you in RL. LOL HaHaHa LOL!!!

PS - Send my :inlove:to you know who.

11. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Sorry , now i noticed that you have answered me! .....Well done for taking a job to the market what do you mean with clean spammers of the market ?

penguilnz and IVANCICA30 like this.
  12. Mr_Grumpy

Mr_Grumpy Someday Author

Here's a novel idea, how about doing some farming? Then you can sell your produce for 100% profit. After all this is a farming game, not a market trading game-.-

13. farmer_broke

@sglick Nice to see you :D Have a deal for you but will work with others:

I need ccs to work with. How about you, and/or others, giving me a CAC loan? xD Since there is no Bank of Farmerama, you gift me 1 CAC and I will gift you 1 CAC and 5 bread rolls in a year (or two).

And you want me to send :inlove: to you know who and you won't tell me how to make ccs. Something else.;) Should I leave the ccs in my pocket too? :cry:

I know you're a rich farmer.

@sofi!!! A market spammer is a farmer who lists in small lots and many times at a price much much lower than the going rate. This farmer surely lists on the first page. This farmer makes nuisance offers.

My job is to buy their stuff and clear them out of the way. When is the last time you bought 1 lettuce for .30? Or an apple for 4? or 10 listings of 1 sheep for 100? As long as the market spammers hang out, I will have a job. xD

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    meba091, penguilnz and IVANCICA30 like this.
  14. Arielh

15. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Now i undestand i deleted the preview post!! .. :p Yes , it is very comfortable for us to buy products in these offers!! Last years , i made spam in the market haha now i win something from this!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  16. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

Broke we both know u are not broke. As your new farm wife, I know were all your money is hidden on all your other farms. Plus I found that stash of cc's in the hay barn. No! you will not get the plastic, you have to earn it.;):D

17. farmer_broke

@Mr_Grumpy Nice to see you! :) So you recommending doing some farming and then selling what I grow. I tried growing some lettuce and all I get is weeds and I don't know where to sell them. :D How about that CAC loan to help me on my merry way? xD

@Ariella I made good cc money today. At this time I have exactly 1 cc. I cannot go back home to the farm wife with no money.

@sofi!!! So you are an ex-market spammer. I just knew I liked you for some reason. Now I know why. Thank you for being so concerned.

@tlcmom You always say I am not broke. sofi and puppiesnponies warned me about your possible ways. I was only trying to gather a little hay for a surprise roll in the hay or hay fight. :D No way to make you happy but I'm going to make ccs and try :inlove:. I want to earn the plastic. At least I have a chance. xD Everything is always "NO." :cry:

I need to make some ccs for the wife. Come on, I know you all know how! Help a poor farmer out. :)

penguilnz and sofi!!! like this.
  18. Arielh

haha you are in a good way:p
    each day if you earn 1cc you will be rich someday:p;)

meba091, SillyGuy, penguilnz and 3 others like this.
  19. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

As they say, look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. :D
    They will slowly mount up so don't be despondent. ;)

SillyGuy and penguilnz like this.
  20. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

farmer_broke, Ηello , ha ha ha :pi was no now ..but i do not know for the future xixii!!
    Your welcome!!

penguilnz and farmlily3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.