I'm broke, again! How do I make ccs?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Sep 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Poop selling is an immediate payoff with limited risk and sporadic and quite predictable in behavior. I agree with you that there are ccs in poop. We are all able to make good returns on any investment at the appropriate time even when flat broke with -0- ccs. The manure market is a problem area for developers and has received increased attention also. We have both used the chaos to make ccs.

There are actions which have been taken and one of the most drastic is the implementation of quantity controls and this has been done. The most and often more drastic is the implementation of price controls. This action has yet to be implemented yet it is a choice. There is a reason why such an action is supportable to do so for BP's own goals.

There is a limit to what we can hold and a limit as to the quantity we can sell at any given time.

There is more regarding the poop chaos. Most everyone will spot the obvious, even those who do not frequent the marketplace. They MUST go to market though and they do.

Consider the requirements of the current event and the list it the previous post for just a second.

Several months ago I listed the item here in this thread. At the time I did not have spare ccs to sink for an extended period of time. I classified the item as long term then. (A search will find it clearly announced in this thread in November last year.)

I managed to acquire a few for between 650 - 850 ccs each. The ingredients are:

4 sheep wool
    4 angora wool
    100 roses
    100 peony
    100 cornflowers
    100 lilac
    10 manure
    4 down feathers
    4 paint palettes
    and about ...... 80 floral wire

suggested market price is 27,930

the answer .................................................white innocence! With increasing event demands there is increase in use. It is already underpriced in the market. Ho long will this continue in light of the increase in event requirements in order to generate RL funds for BP?

Still lots in barns and few will buy using the above very obvious and simple analysis. Get this: There is no need for me to even add and subtract. And they are still appearing for under 2000 ccs. Some of my baby farms have a few hundred.

There is another item where similar logic may still be used. SillyGuy? (I can't wait to hear.)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.