I'm broke, again! How do I make ccs?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Sep 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you Mir

penguilnz likes this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Thanks again sglick. I am not giving up on you either. I am gathering those vanilla thingies as you call them, and I just hope I don't sell them like I have been tempted to do.

Aluntino,

Yesterday about this time, flat broke and at the moment, call it 22M. So I have a wealth floor for a moment. I admit, I spent 2 -3 M along the way on who knows what.

I wanted your feelings on the dirt cheap breeding animals because I had made an investment in them. You made a good point. My only defense for investment is that the market value is/was far less than the exchange value of certain animals. How long that would/will remain is a guess. Now I could not invest like I knew to because the funds would be sunk for a while. Yes, 10% even 50 and even 100% returns are nice when playing breeding animals. I liked the 2200 - 2500% returns I received from playing low level breeding animals the way I did recently.

And you bet I am going to pay back a couple of CAC loans, I mean gifts. :) I probably will be flat broke again soon and need to go back to my financiers one day. :D

And the party is still going on in town for a few more days.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    penguilnz likes this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

That good Broke you listen to Aluntino made some good cc on cheap breeding animals as I made about 6 to 7 million cc from selling cheap breeding animals, surprisingly COWS are sold out in my market as they are needed to breed for brown cows, But I would have Through Cocoa Breeding Rabbits is more sought after cos they are needed to unlock the New Cloud Row, Brown Cows are not needed for that but is Needed to Complete the Whole Fiery Event.

I too am stocking up on cheap breeding animals, as they might be needed in the next few events. If so then I would be in the Money again, I would not worry about animal market value the concept does not always work for example I been Buying Cows for little as under 300cc each now selling them for 2800cc each

I do re invest my millons cc into other breeding animals to find bargain breeding animals or know which ones i can sell for profit during BB Event. It also helps me nudge away at the breeding quests, Just about to complete goat Breeding. As it is very rewarding when you complete level 9 and level 10. But Some Level 10 breeding animals are not selling aswell as it should be i have seen many get unsold alot of waste of Market admin costs

When selling Breeding Animals selling them in quantity of 1 is does extend your maxed out margin the next time you sell the same breeding animal I tried this Roasters and Cocoa, you will find that in next couple of breeding animals you can make a bigger profit margin but again this is base on luck and timing as need to work out where the supply and demands are pending current events !!!

penguilnz likes this.
  4. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

That's very good, farmer_broke. Now I won't feel bad if I spread some of the pumpkin jam you sent on the bread roll you also sent to me and eat it.....

You must now try to keep at least 7M permanently at hand. In fact, I'm now below you, at 8. Reason?: players are funding their low bred animals shopping spree by lowering -way below typical historic levels- prices of other bred animals and other things; I'm buying them out; eventually, they'll become several millions again, when the appropriate time comes.

One mistake, in my opinion, many are making is to expect cocoas, for example, to get lower in price along the current event to buy them. Most probably, they won't. Surpluses of this kind of animals cannot be that high and requested amounts per player are large; they must try to get what they need while those not used to bred animals markets still have a surplus -because they underbid, by definition; that's the only pricing strategy they know of-. So, it's better for them to buy now, even if price seems high to them, if they want to. Of course, I'm waiting. In the remaining days of the event, they'll eventually get to sell at 2x, 3x the lowest price now listed.

There's even another interesting effect of this: I noticed most of the rest of the lowest bred animals also jumped to a level 200-400% over their typical price. It seems some are thinking they must stock up on them just in case they are requested for something juicy some time in the future. I'm in sale mode for them.

For sure, it'll take a long time for these lower level bred animals to go back to historic typical prices. For those who do breed, like me in BBs, it's awesome news. And, in time, the size of current event's requests should have an effect on the subsequent levels, since many players use them as the raw material to get those others -I generally don't, unless the level I'm breeding gets lower than 3x the preceding one and lower than 1/5 (one fifth) of the next one-. In opposition to the wash down effect on higher level bred animals for some animals, these will get beefed up. The problem is the wheel: people get bred animals there and run to sell them by underbidding the lowest price they see -again, because they don't have a clue and don't know how to wait, how to be patient-. Since the wheel generally gives away the same thing to many in the same period, once in a while it translates into market slumps for that category, temporary, but periodically appearing; your own prizes in the wheel should be your compass to safely get through these barren periods. So, all in all, I expect to reap huge benefits from this event in the long term, through the rest of the bred animals chain. It's a gravity-like effect...

Exchange values of bred animals mean nothing, not now, not before, most probably not ever. The important thing is to see them as a chain for each animal, a food chain, with lasting effects. And act accordingly.

penguilnz and msmeow like this.
  5. farmer_broke

Aluntino,

I do indeed give other market players credit for a many things whether it is warranted or not.

But I do not give nearly any farmers credit for thoroughly understanding or using exchange values in their decision making because many wish to dismiss it because the significance and use of exchange values requires considerable effort. Once mastered, the benefits of that understanding are inconceivable. Do you honestly think exchange values of breeding animals mean "... nothing, not now, not before, most probably ever?" Really? I choose to disagree with you 100%. Exchange values flow throughout this market system.

Consistency leads to comparability. We cannot disagree and discuss that point.

There is only one element that is consistent for any specific crop, product, animal, or breeding animal which is consistent for that specific item and it is: exchange value.

I will use brown pigs as an example.

What is the market price? Several markets so different for many reasons. (620 on my market at the moment)
    What is the exchange value? 1,300 throughout the game (consistent)
    When I wish to list a brown pig, what is the market index listed as? answer 1,300
    There is a reason I will leave alone a this time.

An alarm is sounded immediately signaling: Something is not right, something is out of balance, developers are competent and set the exchange value for some reason, a quick glance at specific items tells me many exceed their exchange and some are under ....

What must happen for the market index to freely float? Prices must exceed their exchange value.

How will a present market price of 620 exceed an exchange value of 1,300 in order for the market index to properly float and provide a supply and demand price? The present market price must rise?

When? Developer decision.

What is related to pigs? Pig feed (exchange value of 66)

What is a pig's market price? (323 here)
    What is a pigs exchange value? 159 for any pig on every market.

What is related to pig feed? Apples and potatoes. Exchange prices? Market prices?

How long does it take to produce a pig?

The analysis will expand as far as your mind can. Regardless of how much one does or does not do, the only element consistent and set is the exchange value.

The alarm sounds all along the way and 7M is not nearly enough to play at this level.

Most will not put forth the effort to work with exchange values and will be happy with 5 - 200% return on any investment I will take 1% or 2% or 200% at times but ....... but there is away to plan and achieve a 2500% to 3000% overall return. (That is 250 to 300 times what one has invested and it can be done.) One must thoroughly understand exchange values, have a little patience, and be able to aggressively turn ccs.

Yes Aluntino I may be flat broke with exactly -0- ccs at times. At the same moment, I may have another 14M listed on the market for sale and a small fraction in breeding animals. I think I will continue to play breeding animals like lettuce but use all the information you and others have so willingly provided.

Ready for beaver breeding or anaconda breeding? I have the related products ready for beaver breeding and elephant breeding. Levels were produced and acquired on the basis of exchange value, ccs are sunk, and even if I had enough ccs, I would not be able to gather in a month.

You might wish to include exchange value in your analysis. We do agree there is no right or wrong way to play this game. And thanks once again for your thoughts as I will use them.

penguilnz likes this.
  6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi farmer_broke how are you doing?
    Do you like this event?

penguilnz likes this.
  7. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

farmer_broke,

Of course I see why you consider exchange value. Of course I know they mean something. But, for bred animals -and the same happens with many other tradeable items-, other elements in game translate into a permanent change in market behaviour. Best examples, as I've already pointed out to you in a former post, are the ones that have a constant feed from either cloud rows, giant stables or both. These changes do have a transmission effect on the whole chain for those specific animals. Typically, players price their items based on the price they see listed. This is not only OK but also somewhat wise since offers expiry date is 7 days away. The problem is most undercut the lowest price they see while at the same time listing several items at the same price or large batches that are not easy to take in in the bred animals markets, exactly as if they were lettuce. But they aren't: lettuce is a low price commodity, used in thousands, bred animals are not (customers for them are cherry-picked from the far larger players universe). And, effectively, this translates into a price barrier that prevents most categories from reaching the exchange value set, with lasting effects, prolonged for weeks and months, even years. The transmission effect also to some extent pollutes the other animals bred versions markets.

You may disagree 100% but, still, anyway, exchange values mean very little or nothing for bred animals. The caveat in your reasoning, in my opinion, is that developers have set them right. That's a daring assumption to make in this specific case. Why? Simply because PF is needed. And most of the PF needed to create the surpluses is bought with BBs, hence indirectly with RL money in its vast majority. That's why is no chance the example you are using is so imbalanced with its exchange value -now it's at 600, also in my mkt, but it usually stands at around 300; I actually buy them for breeding because I get not only the higher level bred animals at a fraction of their cost but also plain pigs in return, which saves me CCs, BBs, space misused, all in one shot-. Brown pigs are got both from giant stables and a cloud row. Thus, people feel they have no cost and give them away. They are wrong. That give away has rippling effects on all the chain, and it's lasting.

Anyway, yes, I don't take into account exchange values in my analysis, for a very good reason: my aim is maximizing EP output with the highest possible efficiency and what really counts is how much something costs and at what price other players are willing to trade that something, generally not influenced by exchange value, in many cases not even the smallest bit. As in real life, things have cost. In this game, also as in real life, it's all about how the players' time and the space they have are used; that determines the cost, by comparison to alternative uses. The markets are where the different gaming styles, along with their consequent different needs, converge and imbalances are leveled in some way.

EDIT: I forgot to comment on beaver/anaconda breeding. Of course I'm ready, as I am also for parrots, sloths and elephants, and starting to get ready for peacocks. I don't use exchange value for deciding what, when and how much I buy, be them products -those existing ones: timber and peanut butter- or animals. I decide them based on cost, actual cost as compared to the rest. Investments are sunk but they'll be handsomely repaid, I'm sure of that, as it already happened with bees/honey, turkeys/paint-palettes, ducks/down feathers, ostriches/eggs. It'll happen again and I'll reap the benefit of being prepared when any of those breedings happen, that will oil the next one....

-poppyseed- likes this.
  8. farmer_broke

Aluntino,

For breeding animals the exchange value provides a stable permanent number for one to get an initial price and market difference. We both know exchange is fixed and we both know market is not. The difference between the two may be tracked as far back as one has records. I agree 100% with you about the transmission effect. We can complicate the effect by discussing immediate effects and latent effects and we will loose everyone here.

I see exactly what you see regarding players and their pricing of breeding animals and the quantities they list as well as the market's ability to digest extreme offers. I do not have nearly the wealth to play breeding animals well efficiently by way of exchange value considerations. I do not have access to several hundred million ccs which would be needed in order to build inventory as we must do when building animals for future breeding or crops for later sale. I just don't have it.

Developers can and do increase demand through calls in order to have the market price of items reach and surpass their exchange values. I am sure you can see tree fruit prices edging up toward their exchange values as well as several crops. We can do it too and it is very expensive. I did it on this market with pumpkin jam. It is fun to do but maintaining it takes months. I dare not try it with any tree fruit. Can you imagine?

When actively working lettuce I can get a better return on investment, calculating it by percentage, than on breeding animals. But in terms of absolute ccs, breeding animals win every single time. Why? I cannot sell as much lettuce in absolute ccs. Take a single breeding animal we can sell for 500,000 ccs. Say lettuce sells for 2 ccs for discussion purposes. It would take 250,000 units of lettuce to equal the revenue of the single breeding animal. 25 sales of 9,999 unit quantity is not so easy in 7 days. This is why I can deal with breeding animals. Only so many of any we can sell in a week also. So I play not only breeding animals on a very limited basis but also crops and animals and all animal feed and products at the same time.

With exchange value as the base and market value I can get a consistent difference. That difference if tracked over time will prevent me from having to guess or get a feel for a price trend. This type of analysis can work for any item on the market and I must remember that trends can be temporary.

BB to purchase power feed in order to breed is an easy and the most efficient way to turn real life currency into ccs. And it requires some but very very little skill or knowledge.

You told me our difference in playing style and I respect your desire to maximize ep while mine is to maximize cc. Yes, we are have 2 different prime objectives but maximize the other.

Remember when pheromones went on the market? I bought as cheaply as 5 and the exchange value was set at 500. Market price vs exchange value was all I needed to gather well over 1 million as quickly as possible. I even immediately thought to liquidate my entire farm and buy pheromones. What an idiot I was for not doing it and knew it. Return would be will over 1000% if I could sell them all today. Oh well.

I'm almost ready for peacocks. I need about 3000 more to get to 30,000 and that will take care of my customers quickly and I'll be on to something else. Gathering cheap peacock feed slowly but cannot go in so many direction too quickly.

I sure hope we didn't loose everyone with this discussion.

And thanks for the pheromone. I admit you have me paying a lot more attention to breeding animals than I would have without you.

And those developers are not going to leave the breeding animals at below their exchange value forever. How about this way then: Very cheap to be safe with limited risk of loss than sorry and great potential for easy gain. I think I'll continue to buy here and there and simply forget about them.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    penguilnz and Aluntino like this.
  9. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

farmer_broke,

Rest assured I absolutely see your point on why you use exchange value as the basis of your pricing strategy. I'm happy it works for you. It wouldn't for me -and this is not related to my "maximizing EPs output with highest possible efficiency" playing style vs. yours, aimed at maximizing CCs (some contradiction....: you claim to be always broke, don't you?.... LOL; something's not working....)-.

But, again, I must disagree on its real value for day to day profit building. (This has already become almost an academic discussion). The main reason why I disagree is that expiration of any offer is at 7 days of age if not sold. Hence, market trends and short time buyers/suppliers behaviour play a much more important role in pricing in the short(ish) time horizon, but with rippling effects on the future. It gravitates more.

Up to a certain point, instead, exchange value has some weight when you buy for reselling in the long term. But, in my experience, really not much.

In other words, for me, it's always about "feeling" and understanding overall trends, even in the long term. In particular, in bred animals mkts, I may buy today an item at 180K CCs which I know I won't be able to sell for, maybe, months at the price target I establish for myself. I can sense that by seeing who are bidding in that specific mkt. That's why I said it's as important as any other consideration to know who the bidders are, their behaviour, and when they tend to appear. They can simply ruin any party by just showing up. Of course, identifying them is a skill that takes a long time to develop, after relentlessly visiting those mkts very frequently.

I, as you do, also play all markets. But I concentrate on 5 or 6 and browse the rest for opportunities (for either buying or selling): bred animals, Baha animals, feed, some crops, some specific artisan products and some specific products. It works for me because I need to keep up a pace of getting a daily revenue avg of 500+K CCs to keep things going. Of course, that's an avg: I have dry days, even weeks, and then happy periods.

The example of pheromones, in my opinion, cannot be explained by the exchange value set for them by developers. I think it's simpler than that: aromatic trees yield veeeery low EPs (so, almost every high(ish) level players don't put them out, ever); lots of players have thrown most of theirs in the Gigantica Express (I did that) before pheromones got tradeable; supply is fed only by those who do keep their aromatic trees on the ground and rewards (wheel, quests, Fuzzles, events); aromatic trees are no longer won during Mystery Seedlings events; initially, as it happens with anything in a like condition (eg: White Innocence, PinkiePie, Pink Jelly -now, and possibly, forever, given the recurrence of cuckoo events-), the "sensation" of endless abundance made players give their large stocks away (I kept mine because I use them; in fact, I'm now at as low as 500 of them); it went on till shortage started and prices went up. How high it went up? Till more or less the level of any other fruit with permanent high demand and low supply: 40/50/60 CCs each. It peaks during events to 150, sometimes nearly 200, exactly as it happens with low supply fruits if they are suddenly required in large quantities for an event. Since I didn't know aromatic trees would no longer be awarded in Mystery Seedlings events, I bought only a few pheromones when trade was opened. I now slap my forehead: I was too dumb.

So, in my opinion, what really determines the pheromones price is the fact there's a limited number of aromatic trees around, few players do put them out, supply is thus rather weak, demand gets high during events; price converges to levels that can be seen for any other like-condition tree. In other words, it's space use as compared to any other alternative use what determines the now typical and peak levels. It's exactly as in real life markets of anything. Nobody takes into account what their exchange value is, except those who may run for the Top500 -something I really cannot understand-, as you very well pointed out many times.

Then, my practical message for any player (not you, of course: you don't need any advice) is: stroll the markets often, learn about their trends and try to understand relationship between items, even from different markets that do influence one another (this is something you, f_b, always point out), both in terms of market trends and space usage; thus, you'll identify long term opportunities to be grabbed.

farmer_broke and -Mir85- like this.
  10. farmer_broke

Aluntino, before one can think of using exchange price in the selling decisions one must vaguely understand it and first of all use in a buying to resell decision. In order to earn ccs my first question, which I will answer, is why would someone choose to invest in pheromones? There are many examples but this is one.

Pheromones were free. Time passed, players wanted to market them and on and on until a decision was made to allow trading.
    The decision was made and game developers consciously set an exchange value for them of 500.
    (Pheromones were not allowed to be submitted to compete for a top 500 spot so they were useless for that purpose to the players.)
    With the 500 exchange value set the market index was also initially set at 500 and remains at 500 and will remain there until prices exceed 500 if ever. I cannot rule that out either.
    (This is why we have many wasting ccs in listing pheromones at 875.) <---- market giraffes do this with almost no chance of selling
    Don't bring selling into this yet, not just yet. But I want ccs so I know I will. ;)
    Market for them opens and the going rate then was 5 ccs. :music:
    Market of 5 and exchange of 500 -- OK I understand
    5 divided by 500 is point zero one (.01) or 1%
    Bells went off in my head. Ding ding ding ding again and again and again so I better look at this again o_O
    That 500 exchange value was set for some reason and I must respect those developers' decisions and assume they are rational.
    hmmmm 1% Am I an idiot or a donkey? :eek: Please don't answer Aluntino or anyone else.
    But 1% of exchange. Is there any other item on the market with a 1% exchange value ratio? o_O
    No other anywhere near that low. This is probably the lowest in the game ever. I look for 10 more seconds.
    Why would an item be that low -- 1% hmmmmm
    Okay, I got it. It cannot and would not remain that low. (How it would change was completely out of the decision making process now. Why? Because delving further would only serve to show me where more ccs could be made and I could not get all of the ccs I already saw.)

If pheromones just doubled in price from 5 to 10 that is still 10 divided by 500 which is still only .02 or 2%. The ONLY stable point of analysis we have when trading on the market is exchange value. There is nothing else. At this point I knew this was easy money with virtually no risk. :) I tried to explain it and no one with a large number of ccs would listen. What could I do but xD. (Neither of us have enough ccs to maximize the use of exchange values if trading on the breeding market. BUT it can be used to identify a buy very very efficiently.)
    Price goes to 30 as I get a million of um. :)
    Farmers put the trees on the train and BP stops giving away pheromone trees or in seedlings. "Are farmers really doing this?" I thought. Wow I thought, no more thought here for me now in making ccs :D
    BP continues to offer them at a ridiculous price less an 18% discount. :)
    Breeding events ... normal baby boom ... anything to cut time
    I have seen the low at 200ccs and I just watch -.-. Even tried a couple of 9999 offers and they went within two days.

Barn supplies decreasing and price increasing (and other changes can be seen clearly) :)

Where did this all begin?

Exchange value. And this is only the beginning of exchange value use; only an elementary beginning example.

Selling 1 or 2 or 4 or 10 breeding animals does not excite me knowing what I know. And can use!

Selling 1 lot of 500 breeding animals is a little more attention getting for me. And there are buyers. Exchange value analysis is a very powerful tool.

I'm through discussing this for a while here. It is too much and can get much more complicated. I have not done a good job and can't even get the basics across :cry: .
    My breeding farm, level 54, went from less than 100 ccs to 6M ccs in 2 days using it. I must warn you though: If you choose to obtain a mild understanding of exchange value use then that understanding will change the manner in which you view this game! I'm done with it.

Will you send me one pheromone tree during the next gift & trade. I really want about 500 more but I will settle for one and I'll be broke xD:cry:xD:cry:xD

@Arielh Hi, I sure have been thinking about you and miss you. The event is going well. I grew a little stuff. I knew you and Farmer_Grumpy would be proud of me. I'm trying to learn to grow junk. Only grew junk for levels 1 and 2 of the first step so I did not grow much compared to everyone else. Water was too expensive for me too so I stopped. I'm kinda going broke. :( Broke's Poop shop is open again too. What do I do next?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    penguilnz, Aluntino and Arielh like this.
  11. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I wish I had good advice for you.... The event is kind of difficult for me. I need to give cocoas but I don't wan't to waste PF so I buy but one of them is around 40.000CC and I need 30:eek:
    I have lost millions buying cocoas:cry:

penguilnz likes this.
  12. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

farmer_broke,

I agree. There's no use in continuing this discussion.

Again, I understand your point and particularly thank your explanation, which I think can be usefully used by anyone. But I think you overrate it for day to day profit building. In my opinion, I doubt you jumped from 100 CCs to 6M in 2 days in your "breeding" farm because of anything related to exchange value, at least directly and a term as short as 2 days; I think market forces allowed that to happen now and wouldn't at any other moment. Since exchange values are the original base for any pricing in market, undoubtedly they play a role, initially, and maybe in the long term. But short/mid term is governed by market dynamics/space usage and whatever is introduced in game that changes the playing ground.

Having said so, though, let me thank you for having opened my eyes regarding the developers role. I checked the pheromones case and, yes, I found many offers over 500 and even at 875, the maximum allowed since 500 is never surpassed. And, guess what, I found there offers, at 500 or above, all the way to 875, made by players who I notice land in the bred animals markets from time to time, generally to place very low offers. The same ones. That cannot be a mistake or just something due to chance. So, this shows beyond any doubts developers are tampering with markets -something I suspected but never saw definitive proof of, till now-. I'll pay attention to those names and their behaviour from now on.

13. farmer_broke

Aluntino, you see the 500 pheromone price and pages of now ridiculous offers.

The 500 is the exchange price we know.
    875 is 75% above the market index.
    The market index is initially set to the exchange until surpassed and then it will react.
    If the price falls below the 500 exchange or that market index then the sliding index returns to the exchange of 500.

Eggs! Barn are full of um.
    Go to the low on any market now. About 66 here.
    Scroll down and find the pages and pages.
    There are pages and pages of offers at 300.
    (Why would I buy an egg for 300 when I can buy an egg for 66? Is it special? Is it a golden egg? :))

Scroll down to the end of the list you can see and you will find pages and pages if you can even see the end of the list)
    Mine stops at 300 and 300 is not 75% above the index. We cannot even see the high offers. There I no need anyway. :D:D

Apples!
    Pages and pages at 60.
    60 is the exchange
    try and list an apple and 60 appears as the market index.
    75% above is 105. If you can see 105 then that is the limit.
    I barely can see it on my market with nearly 700 offers. Over 300 offers are over 105.
    More insane than I am xDxDxDxDxD

Go to any tree fruit, except the new trees which have yet to fall in price, and you will see the same nonsense. (Developers must either create the demand or let the price fall. And when it falls to far below exchange, I don't need to read about a new tree on the way. You can bet it is. Secret seedling sales, as with power feed), contributes the real life revenue which pays the developers real life salary and also creates the real life profits for BP.

Anyone listing at those prices is what I term a Market Giraffe. Their heads or so high in the sky they cannot begin to see reality. xD

I am a member of the market giraffes xD A proud card carrying member. It took patience to wait on acceptance.

Only a little requirement:

List 1 tree fruit such as an apple, pear, cherry, or orange, or pheromone at their exchange price.
    You don't need to look up the exchange price. Just scroll the specific tree fruit listings and you will find pages and pages and pages.

But you are not a member of the Market Giraffes yet. One more thing:

You must wait 7 days until your listing expires and have the item returned to your barn xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Come on Aluntino, join the Market Giraffes.
    You will bring such class to our group.

Next we can work together on Arielh. Then solotime and Mooboy and Brookeham and Puppiesnponies and sofi!!! and tlcmom and Farmer_Grumpy and .... I want to go shopping... I want all my friends to be happy members of the Market Giraffes by choice.

Come on everybody, let us know when you join. I promise you will get the item back in your barn. Let me know if you don't and I will send you a Wilson. :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

Come on, you can join the Market Giraffes.....you grow all that junk xD

Few are called, many are chosen.

PS Why would I buy an egg for 300 when I can buy a whole chicken and maybe two if I look.

--------brought to you by your neighborhood Market Giraffes

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    penguilnz and sglick like this.
  14. puppiesnponies

Just for grins and giggles, I did look at the highest listing for pheromones. What I did find was the same farmer had more than 10 listings. I thought that was all we were allowed but this particular farmer had at least 17 listings of 1 pheromone at the top price.

penguilnz and farmer_broke like this.
  15. farmer_broke

Now sit on a low soft surface before I tell you this. xDxD

That farmer with 17 offers at the top price is .... drum roll ... A real life cash paying premium member xDxDxD

Never heard of a cash paying Market Giraffe. If the individual does not delete the offers then there will be at least 1 real life cash paying member of the Market Giraffes.

Come on and join everyone before we charge real life cash to be a member. xDxDxD

Only list an apple for 60 ccs.
    You will get the apple back in 7 days.
    You will be an intentional member of the Market Giraffes.

Total cost will be 6 CCs to list. I know you can afford it.

puppiesnponies have you made the wise decision to join? Pretty please.

penguilnz likes this.
  16. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

I would never do that, farmer_broke. And not only because I buy Premium membership. It simply makes no sense at all.

(I had already noticed that in the chicken eggs mkt. I checked it again some minutes ago to see the names. The same names. The ones who tamper with low prices the bred animals mkts from time to time).

(I'm starting to suspect you are, then, one of those developers....My God... A dangerous lot, to be kept as far away as possible from me....).

17. farmer_broke

rofl ... Aluntino, just because you are a premium member does NOT grant you automatic membership into the Market Giraffes. We have standards and a strict requirement.

(What an insult Aluntino, rofl, a developer? Ahhh well .... You will be sure I am a developer when I charge real life cash to be a Market Giraffe.)

Thanks anyway. NO SALE with Aluntino. Next

Get the Giraffe membership while it's hot

penguilnz likes this.
  18. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Well, you said before you never heard of a cash paying "mkt giraffe" before: I was only ensuring for you I won't be the first one you'll ever be hearing of.....

penguilnz likes this.
  19. puppiesnponies

LOL...so hot it will burn me! Sorry, broke- I don't play with fire! I lost more than 6 CC with those monkeys that came back to the barn last Baby boom. Ok, I understand some people do not fully comprehend the market but I would not think it would take long before a farmer learns that the commodities you reference (apples, pheromones, eggs) never reach their exchange value. Sorry, broke, but I am not in business to go broke. :p

20. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

That's exactly why I think I'll stop sending pheromones to farmer_broke, puppiesnponies: he would waste them playing the giraffe...... No way we should follow this mkt philosophy that would make us all broke... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.