Incomplete cloud rows

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Megan, Jun 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Hi,
    When I opened the magical beanstalk there were several incomplete rows called "Party Ticket Magic Stalk Rows". The items to complete these rows appear to come from party wheel prizes dating back to 2015. The Party Wheel no longer has them offered as prizes. They did not seem to be available for Gift and Trade.
    Is there another way to get the items to complete these cloud rows (like a quest or event)?
    If it is impossible to complete these rows then is there a way for me to remove them from my magical beanstalk? Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    AMN50 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Megan,

You can wait till the next Farmwheel Jackpot Sale, as soon as you buy one item from the collection, the associated cloudrow is booked. There is no other way to receive these items at this stage.
    Unfortunately, you cannot remove incomplete rows.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Thank you Shooger. I didn't know about the Farmwheel Jackpot Sales. I look forward to getting the items from the previous Party Ticket Magic Stalk rows. They look really fun.
    I have Party Ticket Magic Stalk Row 1-7. When I click on an empty cloud the message is "This decorative piece is not in your inventory". I am not certain I understand the meaning of the associated cloud rows booked. Does the message I get mean my associated cloud rows are all already booked and just waiting for me to put the items in place? Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  4. shooger.sweet

If you were playing during the release of any of the collections, the associated cloud row would have been booked automatically. So if you have them, then you only need to wait until you can purchase the items if they become available in the future.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

The rows seem to go back as far as 2015. I only started playing farmerama, and later opened the magical beanstalk, towards the end of last year (2019). Maybe although they are showing in my magical beanstalk as "incomplete rows" they aren't officially "booked" as yet because I was not playing in 2015 or the following years. I am guessing this means that, even though a cloud rows seem viable, they wont actually work unless I purchase the items to book the row (even if I can obtain the items some other way in the future). I will remember this for other incomplete rows showing in my magical beanstalk that they need to be booked (as well as get the required items) and keep an eye out for the sales. Thank you Shooger for answering my questions and explaining.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.