Suggestion Increase Free Spin Slots...

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Bhodho, Dec 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Bhodho: I am a Premium Player. Well, until 16 Dec 2014, that is. I get two free spins a day. Thank you. But I can only accumulate a maximum of 5 and that's in 3 days.
    BP: So? I'm lost. Is there a problem?
    Bhodho: YES there is. My non-premium friends can accumulate the same number over a five-day period, and I can't.
    BP: Oh! I get it. That's painful. After all you pay for it, don't you?
    Bhodho: Precisely. I'm just wondering if you could take some time to look into it. Just a glance. Not that it affects your sales, but...

Please, please, please...

;););)

2. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Sounds reasonable to me. For that matter, why not allow all of use to stockpile a few more spins (maybe 10), and then allow premiums to stock more yet. I understand that this is to motivate people to check in and also to use spins frequently, but the game has progressed to a point where increases could be warranted. Maybe this could be an award at a certain level? Or part of a quest? (perhaps a new branch on the magic tree or something similar).

3. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

That would be nice especially since premium players can only accumulate 2.5 days worth of spins meaning that they will miss a spin - so wrong.

penguilnz and TERRIE like this.
  4. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

agreed

penguilnz likes this.
  5. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I agree too. That will be nice.

penguilnz likes this.
  6. jennifersiegel

jennifersiegel Padavan

I just love your approach of spinning a dialogue with BP... hmmm... got to remember that!
    Might be fun to come up with something alike...
    Please don't leave...

Yep, more slots for spins would be great. I would love that.
    I like being able to choose what to spin for, when I can.

It does indeed seem like a disadvantage to premium players...
    They have to use the offered spins much more often then I do, considering that the slots fill up so quickly for me already.
    2,5 spins??? I would call that odd...
    Ten slots, like woody suggested would at least add up to an even amount of spins after 4 days.

Players still need to log in to get Fuzzles in the first place.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    DarlingDaizy1 likes this.
  7. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Also agree. Further, some players choose to save their spins until a decent prize comes along on the wheel. Whilst it's unlikely that you would go 5 days without anything good coming up, it's a possibility - since it depends on the aims and desires of each player. Once one has the free spin one should be able to choose what to do with it, and that ought to include being able to save it.

8. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

To me, it happened not just one time to be so unlucky that more then 4 days to not find a good prize on the wheel. So I head to spin and use the tickets since the next day was the 5 day.
    I think it will be nice if they change like party spin and don't have limit to 5. 10 will be nice :p

Last edited by moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    penguilnz likes this.