Increase the Amount of Country Coins you can buy with BBs

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BahamaLlama, Jan 14, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BahamaLlama

BahamaLlama Forum Greenhorn

Hello farmers, the following post contains math and explanations for my suggestion. Skip to the big red writing to see the real life cost of apple chutney in the market. My cost is in USD.

If you've noticed how much things in the market cost, like Apple Chutney costing over half a million coins, then you've also noticed that it's pointless to purchase country coins with barnyard bucks. It seems that inflation has driven up prices in the marketplace, and everything cost tens of thousands at least. Even cress sells for 40 a unit.

How much would it cost to purchase one apple chutney with real money?
    I will use USD for this example.

With a 17% discount in pirate cove, 50,000 country coins costs 83 barnyard bucks. I will assume that you've purchased the most worthwhile option, and bought 3,300 barnyard bills for the most value.

You will get 33 barnyard bucks per 1 USD (or 0.82 pounds).

And in pirate cove, those 50,000 coins translate to $2.51 (or 2.05 pounds).

I will now divide the price of apple chutney by 50,000 to find out what multiple of $2.51 we would need to buy one chutney off the market.

My Apple Chutney sells for 550,000 coins—we divide that by 50,000 and then multiply by $2.51 to find our real life cost of chutney at:

$27.61 (22.57 sterling pounds) (25.45 euros)

I suggest that we increase the amount of country coins you get per real life dollar quite significantly to make up for this difference.

2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Country Coins are NOT tied to the value of currency and every market is different. So your math is correct for something no player should ever do because it's a TERRIBLE value: spend real money to purchase a paltry few CCs.

If you need CAC, and that's the going rate on your market, you need to sell something on your market to earn those CCs. Or, if you have real money to spend on the game, purchase the CAC recipe and make it for your own use or to sell.

Many of the products made from the animals garner high prices on most markets. Even chicken EGGS will bring you a quick and profitable return on your investment. I bought a 1000 of them the other day (because you can never have enough of them, ugh) and the farmer I bought them from now has 8 million of my CCs.

Because of the nature of the farmer's markets in game (and this definitely differs from market to market), tying the value of CCs to currency is a fool's errand at best. You're better off to consider the Country Coin to be it's own currency relative to your market and to buy and sell (and thus also grow and make) accordingly.

PS: what market are you on?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    upa70 and BlackCaviar like this.