instant crops

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by upa70, Jun 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i had a conversation with some players on here some time ago and they were explaining about "instant crops" to me.
    i cant find the conversation anywhere on the forum so i've decided to ask the question again.

there are certain crops that can be refined, then when you apply a cloud row buff (cant remember the cloud row name) supergrow, manure, water and certain consumables in the buffer bar (white innocence etc) to the said crop, it is instantly ready to harvest.

could some knowledgeable player/s please explain to me again how it works and what cloud row and refinements i should be looking at....i remember it was an a old cloud row.
    thank you in advance if you can enlighten me.;)

farmlily3 and Bisquitte like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You need Super-grow to get instant crops. To maximize everything you use comfort fields, it is fast way to get drops from plants.
    To boost it you need several things.
    There is two cloud rows nowadays, Pharaoh's Herbs Magic Stalk Row and Harvest Festival 2014 Magic Stalk Row. Both give 5% boost.
    There is Growth Boost rune in tree of wisdom, which gives 60% boost.
    White Innocence give 10% boost and Fruit cake give 5% boost.
    There is several different boosts in refinery, you'll need SG love to get instant crops. The percentage of SG love is different with different plants. Rose is usually the one to start with.

Water and manure speeds up, but they are not always needed to get instant crops, when all the others make 100% together.

My tip to refinery is: Accept every refinement (even if you do not never need it), you may loose a lot of plants, when you get that again (and again and again). Once you have it, it is there and you can chase just the ones you do not have.

3. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

The possible instant crops are anything with a 'SG love' refinement of at least 25%. There are several possibilities, rose is the lowest level (needs 2 SG love refinements active). There are a few possibilities that combine instant crops with 1000 x the possibility of hammers, which is useful, and Crocus has SG love refinements of 25% and 9%. The 9% extra boost replaces the cloud row boost, meaning you don't need one of the cloud rows active if you're doing instant crocus with both of those refinements. Otherwise you'll need 25% boost and one of the two cloud rows active.
    Getting the refinements is really very expensive in terms of crops and takes ages, so plan which crops you're going to refine carefully. I start with the smallest greenhouse until I've got the first 3 refinements, then move up in size. Or do larger refinements if you're repeatedly not getting results. And accept all refinements, always.

Bisquitte and upa70 like this.
  4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

although i have been playing since 2012...on and off... i somehow missed both of those CR's:(

sanddollar15, Bisquitte and Shimmer like this.
  5. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

In that case, you're limited to instant Crocus (level 145) unless some other super-grow bonus comes out in the future.

xiop, upa70 and Bisquitte like this.
  6. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Even if you don't have those CRs, your refined crops can come very close to instant so it can be worth it when you need those few extra drops.

upa70 and Bisquitte like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Those who not got either of these two CR, you need at least 25% Effective Refinement SG Love for Instant Drops using SG

If you have not either of these CR there is Duo Fertilizer Love Refinement in Roses Refinement ;) give 9% more Effectiveness on SG;)

xiop and upa70 like this.
  8. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

thank you all for your help and input:)

Noelle20001 likes this.
  9. xiop

xiop Active Author

upa70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.