Island Farm and tech issue- no thanks

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by elimeno, Jul 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

in regards the current memo...honestly, to run the script a week and a half later makes zero sense. Personally, I rather u didnt and compensate me for my lost resources. I have ZERO interest in trying to play catch up a week later

Hope this is the correct forum

TC-çiftçi, Jana8719 and Sue46 like this.
  2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

I do not mean to sound harsh, but I see no reason to not just be grateful for the offered compensation. You don't have to catch up if you don't want to. I don't think they had a choice, they had to FIX everything first, right? I think it's nice they even offer compensation, it was not their fault, this attack and I'm glad they were able to fix it to begin with, and as far as I know, they're still working on fixing more.
    Personally, from my own point of view, I am grateful for what the team does for us. Without them there would BE no game.

3. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I dont believe I was hyper critical. this is forum for this exact reason...to express my opinion and my point of view...
    we are all entitled to our opinion. i appreciate that. I played this game a very long time. it gets frustrating...I am GLAD to take compensation. if you choose to play catch up with the event thats your choice as is it mine.

007Farming likes this.
  4. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Agreed. It is.
    Cookies and tea? :)