Issue with Harbor and shipwreck bay quest

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Segemarl, Dec 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Segemarl

Segemarl Forum Greenhorn

Some time ago I unlocked the harbor via the statue in chamber 8 of the temple. The padlock has been removed from the harbor, but clicking it only opens a slow load screen and simply returns to the Bahamarama map once reaching 100%, I also do not have the Shipwreck bay quest in my quest log. I have tried accessing the area on multiple browsers on multiple differnt machines several time over the course of the last months and the issue persists.

It would be very helpfull is an admin could check is correct flags are enabled to show quest, as I can't think of any other erason why it would not be showing.

My info is User: Segemarl ID: 57427459
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Segemarl :)

We have forwarded this issue to the Development Team to see what the problem is. We will update you when we have more information. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You need to open the Banana tree rune and then the quest for Shipwreck Bay should open to you. The quest Shipwrecked is for tree fruits and is not the same as the Shipwreck Bay quest series that will ask for tropical items.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.