Items with limited charges

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by squigglegiggle, Dec 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

It would be really helpful if items with limited charge could be returned to the barn if they still had charges left over.

Take the current giver "The Snow must go on" as an example. That is an item with 20 charges, and once you have placed it, you cannot remove it from the field without forfeiting whatever charges are left. Since it can only be harvested once a day, you are committed to keeping that item in place for the full 20 days, or sacrificing its bonuses if you choose to delete it before the 20 days are up.

Personally, I change around my fields a lot. If I get a new giver, I may prefer to place it in my park/shipwreck bay etc. to replace other, less valuable items. I would appreciate the luxury of being able to remove my charged items when they're not currently a top priority - but I don't want to give them up completely, I just don't have room for them right now.

Say I had "The Snow must go on" placed with 5 remaining charges, I should be able to delete them from my field, return them to my inventory, and place them later with 5 charges remaining.

2. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Agree

3. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

4. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Agree - I don't really like the charge items because of having to wait for them to complete.