January cinema

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 1msech2006, Mar 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I posted my tech difficulties regarding the cinema back in January in the thread regarding cinema problem. The posts in that thread are never answered so I am asking my question in this thread hoping for an answer to explain why there is no cinema progress/repairs. Since my post the cinema continues to not work. I get a white screen allll the time. I have turned off the screen blocker as I was told to do. Can you give us any update regarding cinema repairs? It is now March 23 and still the cinema is not working. I continue to get a blank white screen. Two months of no cinema.......why?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello 1msech2006,

It was Announced here, that we no longer answer complaints about the Cinema. The Cinema Issue thread is there to report issues which are then passed onto the Game Team.
    We are sorry there are no movies to watch, but that may be to a lack of Sponsors in your Country.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.