Jazac

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Jazac, Jul 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Jazac I am sorry to hear you are going though all this. Keeping your ex/roommate in my thoughts and prayers I wish she has a full recovery and I know she is lucky to have you taking care of her.
    Your introduction is amazing glad to see you finally decided to make one! How long have you been playing farmerama?
    In one of your posts I saw you are trying to find who else is from Michigan. I am not sure, but I think Banjoman and dafodily live in Michigan.

shellhappybj, Jazac and joanc123 like this.
  2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Thank you everyone. I want to give update. She is home. She has learned a lot at the hospital while she was there. She still has long ways to go. I also want to add that my last post I think it was or one before that, anyway, I am sorry I mislead people to a degree. Was not what I meant to do.I am not burnt out on her issues yet. I am burnt out on issues at home.

I will reply to posts soon as I can. Please know I may not reply to all mainly regarding her issue as it is not needed. I have said and I will continue to say Thank you for all prayers in future posts of mine. That way be less I reply to and less you all have to read ;). Or any and all others I can skip, I will do so. Anything that needs my reply and you to read I will do so. This is my greeting thread and not sure if it will be best to posts things in here that maybe another thread will do? I don't know. All is ok with me if it is ok with rules and players, then we can do as we was. I do want to thank everyone for their welcoming me even though its been way over due xDxD. That was my fault for not posting this sooner...

Any how, I just wanted to update everyone on her situation. Please keep prayers for her going and don't forget to pray for others who needs them too at this date of the year after what happen in ATHENS that so many people lost their life and their families are suffering with the loses of loved ones. Please also keep @blessedlady2 she is still needing our PRAYERS for her granddaughter she has that's gonna be soon be having kids. And to any one else who is suffering. Leave no one out in our prayers as we all need them. Thank you.

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Good to hear she is back home!:D I hope she will have a full recovery soon:)

shellhappybj and joanc123 like this.