JioCash

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by JioCash, Apr 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Nice pic you have. I like tigers too. Well... I like all cats ;):p. And in Chinese horoscope I'm a tiger grrrr ^_^

Arielh likes this.
  2. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

Level-Update: *clicks heels* Level 61... going on 62 now and new title, I am NOW the "Prime Preserver"... I actually like that title. :D :D

also, will be creating a new thread later this weekend so keep a look out, and...

to all you experienced players, if you don't mind sharing... would you mind giving me a few tips for earning CC?

thanks all ya'll,

ttfn folks *tips hat*

Edit: (Monday @7:03 AM)

Level Update: I am now level 62-63 and a "Cherry Champion" *scratches head in thought for a moment* how in the world did I earn THAT title..? *shrugs* huh... oh well.

Edit: (Monday: 1:39PM)

Level UPdate: Awesome I am now level 63-64, and the "Dairy Manager" (I mean who doesn't like milk regardless if you are lactose intolerant or now?) lol... oh ya... this is great, a whole nother level in one day... I may not get the next one for a week or so... but oh well. I am happy with this one as is...

Edit: (see last edited)

Level UPdate: Oh yezzz... this is shweet, I am now level 64-65 and in my perfectly biased opinion I have the best title EVER... "Director of Ducks".
    *Untucks black cane with golden duck-head handle knob, tips hat and takes a bow* Oh yes... the best title yet...

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  3. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Hi JioCash, welcome and Happy Farming! :)

JioCash likes this.
  4. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Thanks for the laughs JioCash.
    It's been fun reading your progress, great job btw :)

bygo_cris and SillyGuy like this.