JJenks

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by JJenks, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I did not name them. I have tried my best to keep emotion separated from the situation (and finding it hard). Of course they are just darling but they will be into mischief before long. We have 3 indoor cats and 2 dogs so it has been a juggling act trying to keep everyone separated.
    My daughter did name them though...for trees. LOL Rowan and Birch. My mom has been the main head chief and bottle washer as I have had other real life things to tend to but I'm off to take a nap before they wake up and need to be fed again. They were eating every 2 hours and are now up to 3-5 hours. It is amazing how 2 little babies that fit in my hand can make grown women so sleepy!

2. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Rowan and Birch :inlove: What great names! That's great you found a center to take them in. It is so hard not to fall in love with them, I had a set of 3 I hand raised once. They had no fur even when I got them, didn't think they would make it they were so small but they are a hardy animal. They don't make good pets...like to climb drapes, get to the highest point of view, not easily potty trained. It's always best to release them back where they belong.
    Good luck with them and get some rest ;)

3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

PNP....so very cute:)I don't even dare look at the squirrels roaming about here.....they tell me to bugger off if I get too close...protective of their babies and their winter nut supplyxDxD
    Love the names Rowan and Birch;)

@JJenks and @Arielh I will have a glass of awesome homemade wine waiting for you should I see you two on a walk about in my yardxD
    xDxDxD;)
    @Arielh.....you have never seen snow huh?? Well I tell you, it is fun for the first year (I didn't touch snow until I was 13yrs...moved to Canada from NZ) then you will either hate it or love it. I love going to the ski lodge.....I stay in the ski lodge and only venture to the loungexD

xDxDxDxDI am a sunshine and warm weather kinda gal....I like snow for one day and wish it would go away after that. Besides, I have to wear too many clothes when it snows. I :inlove::inlove::inlove:shopping for clothes, I just don't care to wear so many at once:p

4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

puppiesnponies this is so kind of you and your family to take care of them:inlove:

007Farming Did you make the wine? (But I am not allowed to drink yet:p)
    No, I have seen snow but only a few times.
    This is what happened to my place this year(Greece). We had snow for one day and then the next it was gone!o_OxD
    So maybe we should change places one time, don't you think? It is sunny and warm here;)xD
    I love snow but I have only had it for limited time, maybe that's why I like it:p

puppiesnponies and farmlily3 like this.
  5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Love the names!! So appropriate - trees!:D

6. IrisaMakaKoa

IrisaMakaKoa Forum Apprentice

I came in to learn a bit about you and post a "hello" back only to be drawn in by the squirrel and travel log.
    BTW, I didn't notice your profile pic until people here were commenting on it. I just have to say, I think you if you go to where all the squirrels are, that you are going to teach them how to stroll up to a bar and request a Mojito, Daiquiri, or Mai Tai. :p
    Tsk Tsk! we don't need anymore drunks squirrels running around. I suggest water.. :p:music:
    (BTW I hope you know that I am joking around. Some people mistake my sense of humor) :eek:

7. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

I raised a squirrel once- they are so much fun.
    We named him rocky and He was a total blast.
    He would jump off my shoulder though onto random people and scare the heck out of them.
    I loved how he would run around my body just like I was a tree. So funny :inlove:
    He never bit anyone, he was a great pet, although a bit messy lol
    If I ever find another one in trouble I would raise it too~

JJenks you are right about them being messy and we did release him right back into the wild of our back yard where he lived happily for many years. My husband made him a house and climped way up high in the oak tree for him to be safe. We both loved that little guy

sanddollar15, Arielh, Willow and 6 others like this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) What a beautiful, sweet experience, Lea!:inlove: Thank you for sharing it with us:):).

CylentLea123 likes this.