Jokes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jools, Sep 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. solotime

solotime Count Count

[​IMG]

Doc425, penguilnz, Puski96 and 2 others like this.
  2. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

One day, a hitch hiker gets a ride from Bhodho. They come to an intersection with a stoplight. The light showed red. Bhodho went right through the red light.
    The passenger looked at Bhodho and screamed, "What the heck are you doing? You're going to get us killed!"
    Bhodho responded, "Don't worry, my wife always drives like this."
    So later on, the two guys came to another stoplight and that too was red. Bhodho sped right through the light. Again the passenger looked at the driver and said, "I thought I told you, you're gonna get us killed! Would you please stop this nonsense!"
    Bhodho looked at the passenger and responded, "All right! I get it, but I told you my wife drives like this all the time!"
    Soon, the two guys ran into another light. This time it was green. Bhodho slammed on his brakes and the truck skidded to a stop.
    "What the hell are you doing?" The passenger screamed. "This is the third time you almost got us killed. Why did you stop at a green light?"
    "Well," said Bhodho, "My wife might be coming the other way!"

8)8)8)

Doc425, penguilnz, julie1013 and 4 others like this.
  3. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

A group of girlfriends are on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only". Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome."

Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain." They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign says: "All the men here are tall and handsome. They are rich and perfectly built"

The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor. There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman." xD

Doc425, BeeDance, penguilnz and 3 others like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

I like maths but I found it funny what this student did...

Doc425, penguilnz, dpaterson and 6 others like this.
  5. Banjoman

Two thieves each sneak into a rich man's party. During dinner the thieves marveled at how even the cutlery was made of gold, and both decided they would try to steal some. The first thief quietly slipped a golden spoon into his pocket, unaware that the second thief had witnessed this crime. After dinner, the second thief comes up with a way to steal a golden spoon without suspicion being placed on him. He picks up a golden spoon identical to the first and holds it up in front of the party-goers explaining he wishes to show them a magic trick. "And now..." he speaks to the crowd and points towards the first thief, "I will put this spoon into my pocket, and remove it from this gentleman here's own pocket!"

Doc425, penguilnz, dpaterson and 3 others like this.
  6. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Bhodho and Banjoman were searching for their lost wives in a festival.
    Bhodho : What does your wife look like?
    Banjoman : She is 5'7", 36-24-36 sexy figure, fair, sweet, beautiful, green sexy eyes, brown hair, and yours?
    Bhodho : Forget mine, let us look for yours...

8)8)8)

tlcsquared, Doc425, BeeDance and 4 others like this.
  7. Banjoman

Bhodo, that was years ago and my first wife...
    the second is more beautiful and stacked too !!! :music::inlove::inlove:xD
    Let's keep looking ! 8)

Doc425, penguilnz and Bhodho like this.
  8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Do you ever notice that when you're driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?

Doc425, penguilnz, julie1013 and 6 others like this.
  9. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

An Italian, an Irishman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction site.
    The foreman points to a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping."
    To the Irishman he says "You're in charge of shovelling."
    To the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."
    He then says, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile." So the foreman goes away for a couple hours, but when he returns the pile of sand is untouched.
    He says to the Italian: "Why didn't you sweep any of it?"
    The Italian replies in a heavy accent, "I no gotta broom, an' you tella me dat de Chinese'a guy supposa bringa da supplies, but he disappear and I no finda him."
    Then the foreman turns to the Irishman and asks why he didn't shovel.
    The Irishman replies in his heavy brogue, "Aye, that ye did, but I couldn't get meself a shovel. Ye left the Chinese fella in charge of supplies, but I couldn't fin' him."
    The foreman is really angry now, and storms off looking for the Chinese guy. He can't find him anywhere and is getting angrier by the minute.
    Just then, the Chinese guy springs out from behind the pile of sand and yells...

"Supplies, supplies!!"

8)8)8)

Doc425, penguilnz, julie1013 and 4 others like this.
  10. Banjoman

A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer.
    "Certainly, sir, that'll be 1 cent."

"One penny?!" exclaimed the guy.

The barman replied, "Yes."

So, the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks, "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with fries, peas, and a salad?"

"Certainly sir," replies the bartender, "but all that comes to real money."

"How much money?" inquires the guy.

"Four cents," he replies.

"Four cents?!" exclaims the guy. "Where's the guy who owns this place?"

The barman replies, "Out with my wife." The guy says,

"What's he doing with your wife?"

The bartender replies, "Same as what I'm doing to his business."

Doc425, dpaterson, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  11. solotime

solotime Count Count

[​IMG]

Doc425, penguilnz, julie1013 and 3 others like this.
  12. Arielh

Some people's laugh
    is funnier than the joke

:music:
    Don't you agree?

Doc425, penguilnz, dpaterson and 4 others like this.
  13. Banjoman

[​IMG]

tlcsquared, Doc425, penguilnz and 9 others like this.
  14. Banjoman

[​IMG]

When do we get Elephant Breeding ?
    I'd be so excited... Not

Rap is like scissors... It always loses to Rock :pxD

Last edited by moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Doc425, penguilnz, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  15. Arielh

16. Banjoman

[​IMG]

tlcsquared, Doc425, penguilnz and 4 others like this.
  17. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

I took my wife to a restaurant.
    The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
    "I'll have the rump steak, well done, please."
    He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
    "Nah, she can order for herself."
    And that's when the fight started...

o_Oo_Oo_O

tlcsquared, Doc425, penguilnz and 6 others like this.
  18. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

19. Banjoman

[​IMG]

tlcsquared, Doc425, penguilnz and 7 others like this.
  20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

[​IMG]

Doc425, penguilnz, julie1013 and 3 others like this.