Just collect 4 times Arcade Cabinet - nothing in the Barn!?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by anki74, May 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anki74

anki74 Junior Expert

Where those goes NOW(in the same way, collecting/activating have come just right BARN so far throughout the event, now when the need was the greatest they disappeared into "byte space" !?!?)

Of course, those 4 pieces would have been enough for me to make 2 Super Pig Figures, so there would be 5 of them and that would be enough CR

Now those are MISSED, and only 3 Super Pig Figures in Barn and 5 needed to get enough points to CR.

Help me, please my ID is: 17950754

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello anki74,

I can not see how many Pixel Hearts you had in inventory previously. I can see you have 4 x Super Pig Figurines in your inventory.

Can I assist you further?

3. anki74

anki74 Junior Expert

That 4 SPF is RIGHT, I´m 100% sure, that I have ZERO but HARVEST --> could be 4 Pixel Hearts so...

Event is ending, I calculate i CAN still GET that CR
    but not two last prizes and levels complete. My calculator "says" 12000x5 = 60000 and if use all other "goodies" get 17000++ points, under 4000 goes to CR-level (60000+1xPH is over 64000), so 13000 is left so I can get also lvl-11 but it´s so-and-so if plants now in fields and rest of the "things" is enough to get lvl-12 too. We can see. SAD but I missed those 4 Pixelhearts!

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I can see you started 1 Paradise Comics and you have 1 milled food. You also have 2 Pixel hearts in your inventory. If you need another Super Pig, you still have time before the event ends that you can start the Paradise Comic to make a Super Pig.

It takes 2 Pixel Hearts, along with a Superhero cape to start the Paradise Comics. It seems likely that you used 2 of the 4 to start the Paradise Comics and have 2 remaining.

As shooger.sweet stated, we cannot see previous inventories or previous harvests.

We wish you all the best as you work towards your event goals before the event ends.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.