Just want to check my tag?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by hatzeva, Sep 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I've been away on holiday and just want to see if my siggy showes up! Great weekend to yous all!

2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

It did!! Double posting, bad but necessary! Sorry all!

3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello hatzeva :)

Welcome to the New Farmerama Forum - I hope you will have lots of fun in here! Your siggy is working perfectly but I'm afraid I need to bring something to your attention, I'm sorry :-( Please take a moment to read the Welcome post and familiarize yourself with the new forum, one of the big changes being the size of the signature:

Thank you for understanding.

~ runs and hides in the mod cave again ~

4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

But Teddy, being an illeterate Swede, how do I do it? It looked wonderful from my side...

5. teddy.bear

Hello again hatzeva :)

You could resize your signature, but it's going to be tiny - so the best thing to do is have a new wonderful signature made for you by one of the lovely farmers who opened their siggy workshops in this section. I'm sure any of them will be happy to help you! Resizing the existing signature will make it 150 pixels wide and 60 pixels height, but you can have a signature 3 times wider than that.​

If there's anything else I can assist you with to help you find your way around the Forum, I'll be happy to help you, so please do not hesitate to ask :) I want to take this opportunity to wish you a big warm welcome! And I hope you'll enjoy it and have lots of fun here.​

6. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Morning and thank you for your help teddy. ! Looks like I have to get a new siggy after all :( Sad, but also fun to see what the creative lot can make of my wish “daffodils in a desert” :)

teddy. have a fantastic weekend and thanks for the warm welcome!

7. teddy.bear

Good morning hatzeva :) You are most welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing your new siggy!

~ Closing thread as we were in the Chat questions / issues area ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.