KaKapo Issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sueperkins, Feb 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

First off Thank you for offering us a new animal.

I had a great idea that I would make food for the new animal, since it's new and nobody will have it. I check the market after making and I see no offers for Kakapo feed and think I am first to market. I go to list the food. The highest price it will let me list this food is 562 CC! Parrot feed is over 24,000 and the best price you will let me list Kakapo feed is 562? This I feel is broken, and it has cost me first to market advantage. I cannot list it at 562 CC, it cost more to make it.

User: sueperkins ID: 56766931

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sueperkins,

As with all new products to the Market, the price starts at the base selling price. It may take some time for the prices to rise as player demand/supply increases.

Can I assist you further?

3. sueperkins

Please explain with detail how this can be done.

Because right now the game is penalizing me for trying to be first to market with feed for your new animal.

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

It can take weeks, sometimes months, to get a new item's price at market to rise to where it ought to be.

It works like this: we all sell one item at a time at the highest price we can. They get snagged up immediately. List another one if you want. It'll go fast, too. Don't bother listing a bunch at the same time (i.e. a unit of 100), it doesn't raise the price. It's a "per listing" thing - and more than one of the farmers on your market has to do this.

So my best advice to you is to list one at the highest possible price - maybe twice a day. Hope other farmers on your market do the same and the price will go up over time.

Dynamic markets (which is what we have in the game) are only dynamic if farmers sell and farmers buy.

goddes likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

Thankyou dumbunny for your explanation.

Can I assist the OP further?

6. sueperkins

NFQ

7. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.