King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jul 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Gosh the Wish tree does have a purpose then.

You receive a special prize ticket in the mail for an all expenses paid tropical cruise to the Bahama's secret billionaire's holiday island, Bahparadiso. It leaves today! Better get cracking. I hear they also have a space shuttle being built over there!
    Thats strange, it seems unless you are in close proximity with your bonded wish tree, they stop working and die.
    Awesome. Back on top of MY HILL!

Lyddy likes this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

What a lovely holiday ... and the trip in the space shuttle was terrific! What was equally awesome was the time machine which I was allowed to try out. :music:

You are now back in the trance of my Wish tree and your brainwaves are once again affected, this is not your hill at all but it is MY HILL! xDxDxD

ctindaldavies and Lyddy like this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Looks like illy has had enough time on the hill. I have employed Cornish Miners to dig a shaft up to the top, illy will be tipped down it and it will be MY HILL!

ctindaldavies likes this.
  4. illy1996

Wheeee! That was fun! Again again! Of course, we all know that mineshafts have lifts so up I come again, the top of the lift "lifts Farmerumf" skywards, leaving me safely alone on MY HILL!

5. ctindaldavies

Installing a giant inflatable waterslide on top of the hill is hard to do in secret. All that bright orange, phew. But its done, come on over everyone. Slide on down. Oh dear, looks like I forgot to install the stop barrier at the end, but it isn't noticeable until its too late for the slider. You all go zooting off the end to far off reaches, leaving me to MY HILL!

6. illy1996

Wheee - another wonderful slide! Oh dear, no barrier ... but hey Suzie, throw down a line and whoosh me back up, oh, sorry, CT, I seemed to have kicked you onto your own water slide! xD

Now for a peaceful snooze on MY HILL! :inlove:

7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I floated over on my Suzy's Post plane with the banner reading ' free gold nuggets at the bottom of hill ' You couldn't wait to go down and get them so I landed and now it is MY HILL again.

8. ctindaldavies

Suzie's Post plane is so overloaded with undelivered letters that the owls have to come and take up the extra workload. Chief owl, sick of your slackness, threatens to fire you and drags you away for a formal telling off back at the office.

*Sits back down with some hot chocolate, marshmallows, and watches some netflix* ( its a modern kind of world now), whilst I wait another 23 hours to go fishing again.
    My Hill!

farmerumf likes this.
  9. illy1996

I get an army of ants to sneak up (like ants make any noise right!) and make off with your bag of marshmallows at great speed. While you are off chasing your runaway sweeties, I disconnect Netflix and return to the peace and quiet that is MY HILL! :music:

10. ctindaldavies

I really want marshmallows now :(

An army of zombies get mysteriously redirected to come marching your way and chase you from the hill. Don't get bitten!
    *wraps barbed wire all around My Hill!*

11. illy1996

I get bitten! :wuerg:
    I don't care about barbed wire, I'm a zombie, I pull it down and I chase YOU from MY HILL! :D

12. ctindaldavies

Dr Jekyll seems to have a cure for zombie bites, but it requires a minimum of 4 weeks special treatment at his lab. He straps you into his van, muzzle and all, all the while I am humming "my hill, my hill, my hill, MY lovely pretty HILL"

13. illy1996

My treatment is finished at last and I am immune to any zombie bites from hereon in. :)

Meanwhile, my so called Bestie, or as I call her, Beastie, has got herself well established so I pull the plug on her Netflix (situated in the cave at the bottom of the hill) and while she wanders off to sort it out I build a brick wall encircling the whole of MY HILL complete with manure catapult! xD

14. ctindaldavies

Your catapult destroys your own wall (coz lets face it bestie, you have the world's worst aim) LOL. I send up a giant hoard of dung beetles to deal with all that manure. What a mess. They roll you up in the biggest ball and roll you away into that dung pit down the valley.

[​IMG]

15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Dung beetles are slow in clearing the area and the stench bothers ct enough that she goes to town to get an air purifier and some seeds to grow some aromatic flowers allowing me to reclaim MY HILL!

16. illy1996

That smells a bit better, Pups. ;)
    I think you have a box of lures (read lure) waiting to be opened and if you don't hurry, I will pinch it! xD

Pups runs to her Aqua event to make sure she gets there before me - oh, sorry, I lied, the box of lure(s) is not ready and I am not anywhere near there, I am smelling the pretty flowers on MY HILL!

puppiesnponies likes this.
  17. ctindaldavies

party party party.
    Looky what I just got. You are all so jealous, you run off to try and win your own. Leaving me to MY HILL
    [​IMG]

18. illy1996

Nah, can't catch me with that - I have one of those already and I will probably get lots more in time! -.-
    But I have a magic Compass that might interest you ... oh, dear, I tripped and it has going rolling away - go fetch Beastie! :D
    It's good to be back on MY HILL! :inlove:

19. ctindaldavies

Hmmm, I think I might practice my lure fishing. My biggest and strongest lure snags you through the back of your shirt and I flick you out over the edge of MY HILL! Feel free to keep the lure, the fish won't bite once it's been used xD

20. illy1996

Hey, what the ... ! :wuerg:

Not so fast there, young Beastie! I pull back on your line (with wire mesh gloves of course or ouchie!) and you come flying over the edge and I run back up to claim MY HILL! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.