King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jul 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Illy the Ladybug invites you to a tea dance with all her friends and you know how you like to strut your funky stuff so off you toddle to do some serious moves. :D

Of course, I can't dance cos I have a bone in my leg so I just watch from a safe distance ... on MY HILL!

Edit: CT, my doggy looks just gorgeous and once again I am wishing he was mine and not just a borrowed pic! :inlove:

2. king_of_the_hill13

king_of_the_hill13 Forum Greenhorn

There seems to be quite a few little hills in these parts.

If Illy-the-Ladybug is not dancing then there is no need for me to leave MY MOUNTAIN... I mean MY HILL!

3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Now where did I put that? Oh here we are *pulls giant comic boot out of magic storage bag*
    Give it a super-duper wind up, line her up and *BAM*. You go flying off into the distance until I can't even see the little black dot that was you xD ;)

Lounger chair, cup of tea, camp fire, cozy blanket, sinus meds & soothing tunes. Ahhhhh, MY HILL!

4. illy1996

Wow that was fun! Went into orbit around the earth and caught up with lots of my good farming friends! :music:

You should try it ... oh there's your Acme Giant Comic Boot. Bit risky leaving it around where anyone might wind it up again and *BAM* there you go little dotty friend! xD

I know, I know, not at all original but what the hey, it got you off of MY HILL. Thanks for all the camping gear, lovely and cosy here on MY HILL! :inlove:

ctindaldavies likes this.
  5. ctindaldavies

You're right, that is fun. Brought back a whole pile of exotic, nublon designed fabric for you, it has special features built in to aid in invasions. Its a bit hard to determine how much you are going to get when ordering in an alien language, so there is alot extra. Managed to wrap you up in it while you are sleeping, and you are as snug as a bug in a cocooon. o_Ooooh it looks so pretty on you. Very pretty. Ok, now to turn on the features, silence: check, waterproof: check, hybernation: check. Ok bye now, oops forgot the last one. Invisibility: check, *shoves you off the side of the hill* into the river. Ta ta my wet, invisible friend.

MY HILL!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  6. illy1996

Have you got shares in the Nublon Acme Company? :wuerg:
    Well, that was a pleasant sleep, lucky there are no events going on that moment ... but wait a minute .... argh! -.-

I am going to steal your idea yet again ... there is so much of this material, I managed to knock up a nice straight jacket for you - oh, it's a nice fit too. So I will just place you at the bottom of the next hill over, there: quiet, dry, invisible, sleepy head. Watch out for any passing trolls. You don't want to upset them by tripping them up with your huge invisible feet, they won't like that! :D
    Now, I will just retire to my nice comfy chair with a lovely G&T and relax on MY HILL! xD

ctindaldavies likes this.
  7. ctindaldavies

hehe. I have shares in Allllllllll the Acme Companies xD
    Speaking of ~ that Acme alarm clock in my pocket sure did wake me up. Guaranteed to eventually unravel all the wierd stuff. Sure took its sweet time!

I've decided it's time to throw a party. Fairy bread, party pies, pavlova, cup cakes, grazing platters, fairy lights and all the cool stuff. YUM
    [​IMG]
    Everyone is invited down in the town square. Lots of grog too. Drink up and have a ball. The DJ is booked until 1am. Illy I see you have your party hat on. You really know how to have a good time. I have a little bit of food coma happening because I ate too much while I was prepping the food, so I am just gonna go home early. Seems a bit windy out here, so I'll just shut the hall doors behind me. [Locked now].

Heads home to MY HILL!

farmerumf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.