Kung Fu Tiger v2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Lot of OT before me, I think... I have been told that is ILLEGAL to help ANOTHER OWN FARMS.... by the way... many years a go... in finnish forum, i do so ---Banned ! Think it is LEGAL now to help Own farms!?!?!

And my message not Ot is:

skipping this (no goals I mean!)
    , out-of-SG and that is also some lottery if do not make "change-seeds-part-of-the-event"... Not using ANY SG and do slowly and get some prizes !

goddes, *WisdomTree* and Tarsis63 like this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

i am doing this event for few reasons Solatido :D:D correctly pointed out can get the CR without growing event crops also milling 58 Puzzle Boxes can get Piccolo Box if you complete all 75 Herbs Tasks get another 3 piccolo Boxes plus all other prizes too

I am going to grow two new Baha Crops i just unlocked in Monkey Temple one of them is Bok Choy Crop it is vegetable crop i will be using Tiki Timers grow it in all three baha Fields they are also needed for new Quest too;):p

Also i can grow stuff on Main Fields, Green Meadow and The Glade while waiting to seeding these three event crops, we would be doing this if any of us not doing this event anyway that great we can grow anything in all three Baha Fields growing Dragon Flies and New Aviator Workshops too again there is new Quest to work on too :D:D

Thanks for opening this thread :D Wisdomtree:D I am actually Broke mentor believe it or Not I use to have two Farms gave up on it for couple of reasons just stick to this farm ;):D

Recently my Piccolo Boxes gave me two Jack O Gifts this helps tremendously stocking up on event crops without using Farmerama Wheel and Buffs what so wonder about Jack O Gifts they can be used on 20 charges xDxD

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

We've always been able to have multiple farms. I started this farm because BigFish wouldn't let sewinglady's farm come to this forum any more. And, because I'm a "chatty kathy" I wanted to be able to continue to post here. So that's how my second farm (this one) came into existence and I didn't know how to check for server numbers back then, so this farm and SL's are not on the same servers.

Okay, back to the actual topic of this thread: Wisdom*tree - I think you're going to want to plant the mysterious seeds before you get to the end of the left side bar because there are many many +event crops. Timing is everything. I'm literally waiting until tomorrow morning to maximize my harvests of event crops. ugh.

And the short drop is the baha one - the scroll - so that's what I'm gifting around.

And, you can indeed hit the "X" on the upper right corner, back out of the event window and go back in and get a new set of blocks plus the timer is reset. So when the brain is not seeing a quick solution, X it out and try again.

4. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

I am SO not getting enough scrolls! Everything else is going swimmingly, but the scrolls are constantly low. Anyone got a daily gift left for me?

Edit to add: Thank you! I will of course return the favor tomorrow with the gifts. ;)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    goddes and dumbunny like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I've decided that I won't be growing any of the event plants either - too much for gifts that "might be" good. If there was an actual tree/animal/Piccolo Box item that I wanted, I would definitely be more inclined. As it is, I will collect the drops, do what I can and continue striving to finish the last FSQ requiring tons of crops, which will also give me the drops for this event. :p

Having said that, I will keep my eye on the Market and buy any that pop up and in that way will participate in the second part but if I don't get any crops and/or I don't finish, I will not be too bothered. :music:

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I just made a HUGE mistake.

I played all 42 games at once to activate the crop bonuses at once. Planted the 8 hour seeds in 1x1 plots (first mistake) and then realized it wouldn't give me enough seeds for the event and was in the process of converting the rest of the field into 2x2 plots and accidentally deleted them all. There is no way to recover from this error. There will not be enough crops available in the market to purchase. Yes, I could keep playing more games and get more seeds but all those crop bonuses that were carefully planned for will have expired by then.

For me, this event is over. Cloud row won but all the prizes on the right hand side are unattainable.

I wish better results for others.

7. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

oh no, PNP! I hate when I make stupid mistakes...it's usually not enough sleep/not enough coffee, but sometimes it's just being in a hurry.

I started this farm back up a bit, but it's not going to get very far and I really don't have the gumption to care at this point. I'll dabble a bit on the left side for this farm. The other two farms are much further along. SL's farm has the CR up and running. Planting the last of the event crops this morning for that farm.

sanddollar15 and -sillytree- like this.
  8. Nuubi-Joonas2210

It is local time 00.37 and went to my farm, just for notice that I have 9h 10min Amaranth´still in fields, doing those to "Lenny´s Vacation" so NOT using showel... have to wait and NothingToDo in night-time :) there is a NHL-game in one of my payed sport channels but it starts 04.05 local time ;) 3++ hours to "tap your fingers on the table or scratch your head" - NICE :(-.-

sanddollar15 and Tarsis63 like this.
  9. Mooboy

I am just curious which seeding format as you using to reap Prickly Fungus, Water Berry and Valley Rose Crops :p:p

Oh No PNP i feel so sorry for you :oops::oops: there is glimmer of hope to snap as many as many in your market once they appear in the markets have to be really quick with mouse or touch screen ;)

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Every time I visit the market, there are no listings. Even if trying to transfer to a main farm from a baby farm can be tricky. It is possible someone else scoops up your cropsxD:cry:xD

I'm glad the Cloud row didn't require the event givers so I was able to get that at least. Just a life lesson. I was frustrated and mad at myself but I'm over it and moved on to other farming chores :)

11. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Traditionally, this event has had a sales carnival on the last day. So patience is needed. ;):)

12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I've got the CR on this farm and grabbed a (very) few crops from the Market but unless there are barn-loads before the end, I will be content with finishing the left side. :p

Baby farms are happily chugging along at about level 20 mark now. Enjoying the mini game but becoming a little tired of it now. Should have stuck to one farm doing the event as now I can't stop midway! xD

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  13. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Sorry. I'm confused too these days.

If I wanted to complete this event on a single farm,

I would plant all 908 seeds I got from 60 mini-games on 2x2s.
    By activating the 200% Overall revenue bonus L in the diamond slot and the 100% plant revenue bonus in the gold slot, I could get all the event crops needed for the right side.

I've already done this on one of my baby farms.

[​IMG]

If we calculate that we get 20 plants for each 2x2 plot (except for the left side harvest booster bonuses)

908 x 20 = 18,160 event plants.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    RebaFC and puppiesnponies like this.
  14. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Almost there - have to wait 1h 5mins to get fields free, then 1h 26mins (8 hour crop) to plant needed 54 BigPlot without SSG only using SG water and manure. Then have to also do last 2 left-side plays to get that Piccolo. I had +200% about 36 hours ago and now there is that +100% crops rolling, so BigPlot gives 8 event plants. Surprice to me to get this so easy, I think it is quite hard, but not!

Lucky to everyone... what lucky, this is skill-game (I think now) because 58 games played, 1 time got only 3 seeds, all other under 20 secs and full 5 seeds/game.

*WisdomTree* and Tarsis63 like this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have left side done and I am trying to benefit bonuses of right side. Now I am having trees everywhere, there is +1 running and 4 cloud rows with +1 is waiting crops and the Ice stag to be ready. After that I change stalls to benefit Mighty movers and couple of +1 tomorrow. After that is time for workshops.
    I hope I counted number of plants right. There are some seeds in my storage to get more plants.

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  16. Mooboy

I have planned to used Comfort Fields in Green Meadow and Main Field using 100% or 200% Harvest each comfort field needs 3 seeds per Field but gives you 15 Crops per Harvest using 100% Boost this by 30 Crops per Harvest, 200% Harvest gives 45 Crops per Field

Suzy Super is most effective on Comfort Fields gives you 6 Crops per SSG since i play game 19 until Game 60 which gives me +8 Event crops therefore 45+8+6=59 Event Crops x 88 Comfort Fields =5192

In earlier Round I used 2x2 Fields From Game 1 to 9 which make up any shortfall. There is still 53 hours left of this event so can get ore mysterious Buds Seedings for any shortfall

I did win 100% Harvester on Farmerama Wheel as used my 100% Harvester from Carte O Buffs ;)

I love this Event and Mini Game was piece of Cake so easy using Touch Screen

I will be able tg finish this event by late tonight then will take advantage of +1 stable and +1 Workshop Booster before this Event ends from the right side rewards since i have completed the left side earlier :p:D:p:D

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm has completed both sides. Had to spend some BBs to get enough scrolls to play an additional 22 mini-games past the left side end to get enough crops to finish the right side. Also had to swap some with tygra as it was the purple crops that were short. That was interesting. Anyway, all done. This farm and PM23's have given up.

Market #9 has NO crops at all for sale and prices are still minimal. Last time around, that market never did, not even at the bitter end.

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  18. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Oh-my but now, Yes my Finnish friend I know, too early BUT:

blue ones 1300 (max price to set)
    Red ones 1500 (max price to set)

in FIRST time this event was, my Record, just wrote it down - Purple crops 230.486 / each !

Need some calm waiting and waiting but last time my best price to sell was only little bit over 6000... so, not so big hopes this time...

Right side "done", left side 15/26 drops to get last game and Piccolo !

19. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

The event has been completed. I did the right side up to the first piccolo in baby farms with some of the surplus. Also, I sold some of the event crops.
    The rewards were meager, but I still enjoyed it. :eek: :)

[​IMG]

20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Maximum market Place Prices just now on my MP are:

6500 (blue)
    8900 (red)
    16500 (purple)

Better but stil not doing any moves to sold... I lie... sold 7+3+3 :) to get amounts ending with 0 (yes, I´m matematican... neurotic)

and Yes, all done...

dumbunny and Tarsis63 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.